Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   SR 5th ed. Shadowrun Herolab for iPad? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=50847)

Grummore September 26th, 2014 07:28 AM

Shadowrun Herolab for iPad?

Sorry if the question have been answered several times, but I searched for 10 minutes over the net and on this forum and could not find any answer to this question:

Will Shadowrun be ported to iPad as Pathfinder have been?

Thanks!

liz September 29th, 2014 08:54 AM

Hi Grummore! We're not currently working on bringing another game system over to iPad (or translating what we currently have to a different platform). If that changes, we'll announce it on our website and in our monthly newsletter.

Grummore September 29th, 2014 09:00 AM

Darn! I used my licences on my computer and my ipad, while buying the Shadowrun 5th ed pack...

Tekwych September 29th, 2014 09:28 AM

I too would love to use SR on my iPad. It would require, and I would gladly buy, an additional license but it would be VERY much worth it.

Thanks Liz.

Agonar September 29th, 2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grummore (Post 194157)
Darn! I used my licences on my computer and my ipad, while buying the Shadowrun 5th ed pack...

I am pretty sure if you explain, they will let you transfer the ipad license to a laptop or something. If not, you just have to wait a few months, and you can transfer it anyway.

phaughton October 2nd, 2014 08:39 AM

I would also like to request this feature. Having seen what you can do for pathfinder on the ipad, it would be really cool to run a scifi game on an electronic handheld device!!

liz October 2nd, 2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grummore (Post 194157)

Request a license transfer. We won't make you wait out the 120 days. That'd be mean. I'd like to think that Dave, Nan, and I (your friendly, neighborhood support team) are relatively nice people.

coyoteNZ December 28th, 2014 06:53 PM

I'd like to put my hand up for an iPad app as well (SR4)

A laptop for the GM at a gaming session is ok, but six laptops all over the place is getting a little carried away. Def need some smaller profile for players, such as tablet, or phone.

s_gmusic December 31st, 2014 03:34 PM

Haven't posted since I made this account and bought Hero lab for Pathfinder last year, but this is a good reason for me to post. Several of my local Shadowrun players all use iPads, it would be a great boon (and worth the price of an extra license or book) to have a version of Hero Lab Shadowrun available.

Chrynoble February 14th, 2015 12:11 PM

I would love to have access to the ipad SR5 just like pathfinder.