Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer 40,000 (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tau Empire Update? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=43440)

Mumbles883 April 7th, 2013 08:37 AM

Tau Empire Update?

Just wondering when the update for the tau is going to be released

Spack April 8th, 2013 11:56 PM

Please read the first two sticky posts in this forum.

Tetard May 8th, 2013 06:26 AM

Any update on the Tau ?

Chrisamichaels May 8th, 2013 12:24 PM

Clarity

OK, So the main LW/AB site has May 5th listed as a drop date for the update with new codex point values, but you're saying we have to wait until July?:mad::mad:

Or are you pointing people to an extremely old post that doesn't answer the question?

John May 10th, 2013 09:52 AM

The data files won't be released until at least 30 days after a new Codex has been released. The volunteers who maintain the data files strive to get them out as soon after the 30 day moratorium as they can.

GDMNW May 12th, 2013 12:58 PM

Just looking for an indication

Thought I'd stop by and ask if anyone has any indication on when the new update will be available.

May 5th was posted as an anticipated date for release, this complied with the 30 moratorium, but that is now several days ago.

Do we have any indication of

a) if an update is being worked on?
b) if it is, when we might expect the update to be ready
c) if it isn't does anyone know someone who might be persuaded to do it? and,
d) is there any way to support the volunteer(s) putting the files together?

You know, like one of those 'buy me a coffee' PayPal buttons or something?

Huntress May 15th, 2013 01:51 AM

Still waiting on the tau release.6 weeks and counting. maybe the volunteers should get some of the subscription fees we pay. as for the product there are now free builders such as battlescibe that will get my patronage.

sensory0verload May 15th, 2013 09:11 AM

it is well past that 30 day time were given its extremely frustrating that battlescribe.... a free service already has their tau data file updated... but a service i had paid 40 dollars for is a month and a half deep with no hint of when well see this damn update i can tell ya now i have no desire to renew or keep using this damn service makes me wonder why the hell you even have charge for this ive never had a problem using this service this is a great dissapointment

Chrisamichaels May 23rd, 2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sensory0verload (Post 156887)
it is well past that 30 day time were given its extremely frustrating that battlescribe.... a free service already has their tau data file updated... but a service i had paid 40 dollars for is a month and a half deep with no hint of when well see this damn update i can tell ya now i have no desire to renew or keep using this damn service makes me wonder why the hell you even have charge for this ive never had a problem using this service this is a great dissapointment

Totally agree that this is not only a disservice to paying customers, but feeling buyers remorse that I purchased this product and it's not updated in a timely fashion, nor are the developers respectful in providing actual updates on progress - or lack thereof.:mad: