Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Question about Temple of Blood content (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58779)

Madmaxneo July 16th, 2017 10:12 AM

Question about Temple of Blood content

I believe the Temple of Blood content was part of one of the free downloads for the content market test.
I was looking through the adventure and was wondering how one gets from area 2 to area 3? The map shows no clear way or entrance and the descriptions do not help either. Has anyone else run or looked at this content and figured out they characters get from area 2 to area 3?

Also to note that the rooms not having room numbers on them is a bit annoying even if there are pins that hovering over will reveal the room #...lol

Parody July 16th, 2017 02:05 PM

There's no such content listed at the RW Free Content Page or the Third-Party Content List. Perhaps you should ask on the Beta forums?

Madmaxneo July 16th, 2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parody (Post 252784)
There's no such content listed at the RW Free Content Page or the Third-Party Content List. Perhaps you should ask on the Beta forums?

I'm not a member of the beta program. Maybe it is part of one of the content listed? Not sure because there are no links or anything that mentions any other adventures.

daplunk July 16th, 2017 03:25 PM

Are you looking at the content in a book / pdf or realm works?

Madmaxneo July 16th, 2017 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 252789)
Are you looking at the content in a book / pdf or realm works?

It is in RW. Though there is a chance I may have directly copied it from a pdf a while back (years ago) just to add something to RW. It may have been when I first started getting into it and wanted to see how it looked. The only reason I say this is because some of the skill check modifiers have been converted to the system I use. But I do not remember converting it...lol.

Parody July 16th, 2017 05:57 PM

Sorry, I assumed you already knew it was imported content (because it has an Import Tag attached to it) and there's only so many sources for imported content at this point. (Thus the guess of the main one I can't access.)

ruhar July 17th, 2017 02:52 AM

Ooh, based on the title I was going to be upset I didn't have a copy. LOL

Madmaxneo July 17th, 2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parody (Post 252794)
Sorry, I assumed you already knew it was imported content (because it has an Import Tag attached to it) and there's only so many sources for imported content at this point. (Thus the guess of the main one I can't access.)

Hmm never noticed the an "import" tag. I guess I should keep a better eye out.

Parody July 17th, 2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madmaxneo (Post 252831)
Hmm never noticed the an "import" tag. I guess I should keep a better eye out.

Well, now you know, and knowing is half the battle! (The other half is me being snarky, since I don't have any lasers. :)

But yeah, imported content items get an Import Tag in the Relationship Pane tag area.