Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works in Action (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   List of Free Realm Works Content (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57970)

Thomssen April 20th, 2017 05:20 PM

Wasn't there a word .docx floating around out there at one time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farling (Post 248376)
No they haven't :)

Finding the data in a suitable form for importing only the SRD stuff is quite difficult though.

kbs666 April 21st, 2017 01:48 AM

If there is I can't find it. Not that a word doc is a suitable form for import.

What we need is some kind of spreadsheet or XML file of things like the SRD spells, feats, monsters and the like.

Farling April 21st, 2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbs666 (Post 248454)
If there is I can't find it. Not that a word doc is a suitable form for import.

Certain word document formats are XML, so could be used as a starting point :)

the_redbeard May 8th, 2017 12:33 AM

Here's a small one to add to drop in to your campaigns. Herbs from the World of Farland.

Much of the rest of the World of Farland is online.

daplunk May 8th, 2017 01:57 AM

Updated :D

ErinRigh May 10th, 2017 10:59 AM

I recommend the Herbs of Farland it is reasonably system neutral and will fit easily into any fantasy campaigns

daplunk June 30th, 2017 06:53 PM

Hi Team,

For anyone running Curse of Strahd this might be handy. It's a guide for the module published by Elven Tower Cartography. Derek Ruiz has given his permission to share it.

Might be useful for someone.
[*]Curse of Strahd Guide by Elven Tower (Derek Ruiz)

AdventureBeard July 1st, 2017 12:35 PM

Just testing out the import functionality and I've found that the Herbs of Farlands pack works great, but everything else I have tried produces a fatal import error that flunks the import and crashes RW. Specifically, the UA and EN5ider content. Any thoughts?

daplunk July 10th, 2017 02:05 AM

So we have a bit of a surge in shared content over on the FB group and have updated our organisation efforts. There's now a list that anyone can add to. If you create content please feel free to add it to this list.

We have listed the tools and popular YouTube videos also.

LIST OF FREE CONTENT / TOOLS / TUTORIALS

Asandir July 11th, 2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daplunk (Post 252515)
So we have a bit of a surge in shared content over on the FB group and have updated our organisation efforts. There's now a list that anyone can add to. If you create content please feel free to add it to this list.

We have listed the tools and popular YouTube videos also.

LIST OF FREE CONTENT / TOOLS / TUTORIALS

Anyone else having trouble getting to the link for the 5E weapons and gear? Keeps taking me to Facebook.