Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   D&D 5e Community Pack (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090)

Fenris447 June 4th, 2020 08:17 AM

I picked up the Theros book on D&D Beyond and am currently working on it. Leonin, Satyr, and College of Eloquence are done. Oath of Glory is about a quarter done. I'm currently working on Supernatural Gifts and Piety.

Piety is an interesting new system. I've settled on having it appear on both the background screen and the In-Play tabs. The In-Play tab will be where you track the actual Piety score, which is what the Supernatural Gifts and Artifacts will use to enable their higher-level features.

Technically, Piety will be bootstrapped to any Supernatural Gift or Artifact that uses it. If you want to track Piety without using either of those things, there will be an adjustment to add it manually.

Supernatural Gifts will work much like Epic Boons: there will be an option on the Configure Hero screen to always enable the Supernatural Gifts tab. I'm trying to decide if I want it to also always be on whenever the Theros book is selected as a source. Any and all opinions are welcome on this!

Enforcer84 June 11th, 2020 08:05 PM

I was looking around the github site and I couldn't find a place to upload possible corrections? Specifically, if I'd done a little clean up on a community file, namely putting the Plate Armor of Lightning Resistance in the magical armor section rather than the heavy armor section for Rise of Tiamat where would I submit this very minor fix?

Fenris447 June 12th, 2020 06:53 AM

There’s instructions in the Wiki for making your own branch and uploading corrections. But if that’s too much of a hassle, you can always create an Issue and just paste your corrected code there. I’m happy to take it and put it into the pack.

Enforcer84 June 20th, 2020 12:09 AM

Thanks! I'll check the wiki.

Raveeshjji August 6th, 2020 07:50 AM

Great Information.Thanks for sharing

JeffR August 25th, 2020 11:05 AM

Skill selection

The ability to select skills is not working for all classes.

Davron September 8th, 2020 06:40 AM

Adventurers League Season adjustments

At the bottom of the ALPG season 9 booklet, they list several things including that in Season 9 you can create an Aasimar regardless of your PHB+1 and that at level 5 they have wings. I'm going to guess that season 10 will have something similar available to it. I made my own custom racial variant effect and added it to one of the other files, but what is the right way to do this such that it has a chance of being included in future releases? Would you just prefer a single adventurers league season content file or a file for every season?

SheerANONYMOUS September 16th, 2020 11:47 AM

Is the DMG's spell point variant accessible somewhere currently?

Fenris447 October 15th, 2020 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheerANONYMOUS (Post 290882)
Is the DMG's spell point variant accessible somewhere currently?

Yup! Head to Character > Configure Hero. Under "Optional Rules," there's a box for "Spell Points." Enjoy.

Fenris447 October 15th, 2020 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 290507)
The ability to select skills is not working for all classes.

Make sure you don't have some weird options enabled in your Configure Hero menu. Uncheck "Background Proficiency" and "Personality Trait Proficiency" in particular.