Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Orc & Goblins (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12744)

Genghis Khan April 1st, 2011 01:16 PM

[Bug Reports] Orc & Goblins

Some corrections are needed for the following:

Night goblin great shaman: should be Initiative 3 instead of 2.

Pump Wagon: when selecting Spiky Roller, it does not change the str value from 4 to 5.

Night Goblin Squig Hoppers: There is stats for the squigs but none for the squig hoppers. (these are the riders, it's a calvary).

Mangler Squigs: movement is 3d6 and not 2d6.

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 12:19 AM

Noted and fixed :)

suurimonster April 2nd, 2011 06:14 AM

A few more:

- the squig hoppers are 5-10 per unit, when they should be 5+
- if you have two pump wagons and select the movement upgrade for one, it upgrades the movement of both.
- fear elves for goblins is without condition now.

Big thanks to UltraPrime!

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 08:22 AM

Sorted.

Time of Madness April 2nd, 2011 07:03 PM

Don't have the book in front of me, but I thought goblin warboss/big bosses could have short bows. Right now only goblin big bosses can have them.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness April 2nd, 2011 07:18 PM

Also when you take a goblin warboss on wolf with the armour of destiny and add a shield his ward save vanishes. Should have a 3+ save followed by the 4+ ward.

Also it looks like chariots with characters on them count towards the 3 special chariot limit you can take?

Time of Madness

UltraPrime April 2nd, 2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54204)
Don't have the book in front of me, but I thought goblin warboss/big bosses could have short bows. Right now only goblin big bosses can have them.
Time of Madness

This is oddly correct. Go figure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54206)
Also when you take a goblin warboss on wolf with the armour of destiny and add a shield his ward save vanishes. Should have a 3+ save followed by the 4+ ward.

Will get onto that

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54206)
Also it looks like chariots with characters on them count towards the 3 special chariot limit you can take?

Time of Madness

Now, this caused me no end of headache. I went through rulebooks, FAQs, asked various players, and there is nothing that says that they don't.

Time of Madness April 3rd, 2011 04:40 AM

As far as the chariots/character thing goes the entry in the book indicates that the chariots come out of the lord/hero allowance (not the special section).
Time of Madness

UltraPrime April 3rd, 2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Time of Madness (Post 54222)
As far as the chariots/character thing goes the entry in the book indicates that the chariots come out of the lord/hero allowance (not the special section).
Time of Madness

Yeah - you are right. I was thinking about something completely different....

Anyway, sorted now. Just that pesky ward issue to sort now.

UltraPrime April 3rd, 2011 10:19 AM

OK, uploaded with fixes. The issue with the wards saves was a little more complicated than I thought. More on that in other thread...

cibili April 4th, 2011 09:43 AM

The correct:
Goblin Great Shaman's Initiative: 2 instead of 3
Night Goblin Great Shaman's Initiative: 3 instead of 2

Cheers

ruppt April 7th, 2011 08:21 AM

Grimgor Ironhide

Gromgor Ironhide. You are still showing him with 7 attacks, per new book he only has 5 attacks.

UltraPrime April 7th, 2011 09:20 AM

Wishful thinking on my part. He is my General :P

Vreith April 7th, 2011 03:43 PM

Savage orc big boss has access to Light Armor in Builder, this is not so in new book.

UltraPrime April 7th, 2011 10:33 PM

Sorted.

Tr4v3ller April 9th, 2011 09:55 PM

Orc big boss should have the option to take great weapon even if he is the army battle standard bearer.

GodHead April 10th, 2011 07:54 PM

Crossposted from general thread:
Gigantic Spider mount for Goblin Big Bosses is incorrectly priced at 50 points. They should be 40 for Big Bosses and 50 for Warbosses.

Battle Standard Bearer upgrade incorrectly disables weapon options such as additional hand weapon and great weapons.

UltraPrime April 10th, 2011 09:32 PM

Thought I fixed that....

I will get round to this ASAP, just having work done in house for a couple of days. If you don't see much interaction from me, don't panic! All will be back to normal by mid week.

Lifend April 11th, 2011 11:25 AM

Arachnarok and mangler are currrently seen as the same unit type for the limit of 2 duplicate of rare in less than 3000 points and 4 over 3000.

Forest goblin on rachnarok are list with a save of 1+ when they sould'nt have any save as they cannot be attack separately

Gilean1 April 14th, 2011 06:22 PM

Unit Nasty Skulkers for Goblin units, you can take up to 3 but no option currently to take more than one.

im an idiot. didn't use the increase unit size option.

EdwardQ April 17th, 2011 07:15 AM

This was a fun one I think..

On Pump Wagon when it the Out-rigga, It adds normal movement to 3d6. (this is correct) and Pump Harder Ladz! to 4d6. The description still says 3d6.

Mr_Rose April 17th, 2011 10:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not seeing this; have you got the latest version?

The option description for the Out-rigga definitely says that the model moves 3D6, or 4D6 if you pump harder:
Attachment 433

EdwardQ April 17th, 2011 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
See attached pdf.. It says Pump Harder Ladz!: Roll 3D6 for Random Movement in the description of the pump wagon.

BrotherPaulos April 18th, 2011 06:17 AM

Hi Guys,

This is my first Fantasy army, so go easy if it's my mistake and not a bug but having downloaded the file tonight I found the following:

Nightgoblin upgrade to include a Night Goblin Boss should be 10 pts not 13 pts - as per page 105 of O&G Army Book

Magic Armour wasn't appearing as an option when selecting any of the goblin or night goblin shamen types at a hero or lord level. Specifically I was trying to add Gamblers Armour to a night goblin level 2 shamen at hero level.

My general was a night Goblin Warboss with a leadership of 7, my army also included a unit of night goblins with fanatics. The fanatics are leadership 10, which prompted the validation error that my night goblin warboss 'needs to have the highest leadership in the army'

Thanks
BP

EdwardQ April 18th, 2011 07:39 AM

No worrys.. It takes a bit understand how some of it is added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherPaulos (Post 54904)
Nightgoblin upgrade to include a Night Goblin Boss should be 10 pts not 13 pts - as per page 105 of O&G Army Book

The Army builder seperates the Bosses (champs) from the unit on its own line for stats reasons. So its 3 for NG, and 10 to make it a boss = 13

Quote:

Magic Armour wasn't appearing as an option when selecting any of the goblin or night goblin shamen types at a hero or lord level. Specifically I was trying to add Gamblers Armour to a night goblin level 2 shamen at hero level.

Shamans can not wear Armor.

Quote:

My general was a night Goblin Warboss with a leadership of 7, my army also included a unit of night goblins with fanatics. The fanatics are leadership 10, which prompted the validation error that my night goblin warboss 'needs to have the highest leadership in the army'

Hmmm I not seeing this.. Did you somehow seperate the Fanatic from the Night Goblin unit? You running AB 3.3 with the lastest file?

Mr_Rose April 18th, 2011 07:54 AM

Not seeing the boss/Ld issue either. Did you happen to also have a (common) Goblin Warboss and/or any Orc lord characters? Because all of those have higher Ld. than the Night Goblin Warboss.

cibili April 23rd, 2011 02:00 AM

Squig herd has 2 stats. One for goblin, one for the squig.
The name of the squig is written as Night Goblin Squig Herd instead of just "squig"

EdwardQ April 23rd, 2011 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cibili (Post 55166)
Squig herd has 2 stats. One for goblin, one for the squig.
The name of the squig is written as Night Goblin Squig Herd instead of just "squig"

Stats are right tho. just the naming of the squigs. It was the same in other editions.

EdwardQ April 23rd, 2011 07:12 AM

Snotling attacks and wounds are incorrect.. Snotlings.. Have 5 attacks and 5 wounds.

Snotling Pump Wagon, Crew attacks are 5 not 3.

Thanks..

cibili April 24th, 2011 01:57 PM

Yes, so, the name has to be corrected ;)

GodHead April 24th, 2011 08:34 PM

Battle Standard Equipment still conflicts.

Gigantic Spider mount for Goblin Heroes is now 80 points instead of 40.

You should put -10 in the points cost indicator, not an additional positive 40 if that's how you intended to fix it.

UltraPrime May 3rd, 2011 06:03 AM

Sorted most of these. Still working on BSB. And the Squig Herd wasn't a naming mistake, was a personal choice.

UltraPrime May 3rd, 2011 11:55 AM

BSB done. I think I've caught all reported bugs, so I shall upload and await the ones I missed lol.

treehugger May 3rd, 2011 01:09 PM

Is there a difference between "count points towards lord" and "number of rare choices" ?

Arachnarok spider entry says if you take it as a mount count the points towards the Lords points. It says nothing about about that it is no longer counted a rare choice. Therefore you can not take 3 Arachnarok spiders in a 2500 point list? One being a mount for a Lord?

UltraPrime May 3rd, 2011 01:21 PM

Following what has preceeded with chariots, it should not count as a Rare choice. And I thought I had that covered, but upon checking hadn't - now changed!

Borgut May 5th, 2011 12:53 AM

i believe the following are also bugs;

Enchanted shield is listed at 5 pts, i think it should be 15

There is a bug in Common Gobbo's that when you upgrade a rank&file with shield and shortbow to champion his points total 14.5 instead of 14. It seems to work with the other options, but on this choice it gives the 0.5 point overspend.

UltraPrime May 5th, 2011 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borgut (Post 55605)
i believe the following are also bugs;

Enchanted shield is listed at 5 pts, i think it should be 15

5 is correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Borgut (Post 55605)
There is a bug in Common Gobbo's that when you upgrade a rank&file with shield and shortbow to champion his points total 14.5 instead of 14. It seems to work with the other options, but on this choice it gives the 0.5 point overspend.

Fixed for next release.

EdwardQ May 5th, 2011 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardQ (Post 55171)
Snotling Pump Wagon, Crew attacks are 5 not 3.

Just reposting this, pump wagon still have 3 attacks in AB.

UltraPrime May 5th, 2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardQ (Post 55629)
Just reposting this, pump wagon still have 3 attacks in AB.

Oops. Sorted!

Khaman June 5th, 2011 07:12 AM

There is no Size matters Goblin rule any more, if snotlings run near goblins they now have to roll.