Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Kickstarter Materials (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60194)

weogarth April 22nd, 2018 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 264750)
We are still waiting on Paizo, but as I mentioned in the other thread, we have no idea when they will get to it due to their own understandably busy schedule. So, we've been trying to create a workaround for the issue since we and our customers would really like to put this behind us. :)

I'd like to nominate this for the understatement of the 2010-2019 decade....

Maidhc O Casain April 24th, 2018 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidhc O Casain (Post 265807)
Anything new on the Razor Coast front?

So, nothing then? No progress on wrangling all that Razor Coast goodness into Realm Works coherence?

BJ April 25th, 2018 05:38 AM

Not at this time. I hope to have more news by the weekend. :)

Tharmiones April 25th, 2018 12:58 PM

Yeah sure. ...

Maidhc O Casain April 25th, 2018 01:26 PM

Hey, now - hope springs eternal! I mean, I'm not holding my breath, but I'll be checking back in just like I've done since the Kickstarter. I still believe, BJ!

BJ April 29th, 2018 03:59 PM

Thanks, Maidhc, I do too!

No firm news on a date for Razor Coast just yet but we do have a new Realm Works dev starting Monday so hopefully the extra hands will speed things along on all fronts. :)

daplunk April 29th, 2018 04:15 PM

Huzzah!

Greebo April 30th, 2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 266017)
but we do have a new Realm Works dev starting Monday so hopefully the extra hands will speed things along on all fronts. :)

Great news!

dachda April 30th, 2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 263914)
It's not final yet, but it's possible the Pirates Guide will release to KS backers along with Razor Coast in the near future.

That would make me a happy kickstarter supporter. The inclusion of the Pirates Guide to Freeport is what convinced me to support the KS in the first place. Be great if LWD can get that out despite the feet dragging by Paizo. I don't play Pathfinder so have no interest in Paizo products anyway.

Maidhc O Casain August 10th, 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJ (Post 263914)
It's not final yet, but it's possible the Pirates Guide will release to KS backers along with Razor Coast in the near future.

So... This was from March 6th. Again, this is not Paizo stuff, doesn't rely on their API, and since other KS stuff has been released it's obvious that there are no technology-related roadblocks.

This promised material, 5+ years in the making, would go a LONG way for me personally to alleviate my frustration with the delays.

@Rone, can you please share some good news about Razor Coast with me?