Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Skaven (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13212)

Rushputin June 9th, 2011 03:34 AM

[Bug Reports] Skaven
 
There are some problems with the Common Magic Items are priced for Skaven:

There are a number of differences between the pricing of the items in the BRB and the Skaven army book, and it appears that the lowest cost, regardless of source, is being used. This is incorrect: the cost listed in the armybook needs to be used (pg 172).

In the case of the Biting Blade and the War Banner, the Skaven army book cost is lower than the BRB cost, so the correct cost is being used.

The Sword of Striking, Sword of Battle, and Enchanted Shield are undercosted by 15, 5 and 5 points, however.

Yobtar June 9th, 2011 07:31 PM

I have no idea how these changes are being implemented into the files as i havent messed with points cost in forever. Hopefully Ultra can sort this bug and the other bug with packmasters and master moulder with rat ogres out

UltraPrime June 9th, 2011 10:38 PM

I'll get on it! Not sure how these have changed, though.

Yobtar June 10th, 2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 57042)
I'll get on it! Not sure how these have changed, though.

Woot! You da man!!!

Yobtar November 20th, 2011 09:19 AM

Currently AB lets you mount a Warlord on a Warlitter or on a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker and then lets you mount one of those onto a Brood Horror. Doesn't seem correct to be able to ride a mount on a mount.
Also shouldn't the Brood Horror option only be showing if you have "Allow Forge World" or "Allow Warhammer Forge" enabled?

UltraPrime November 28th, 2011 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yobtar (Post 66024)
Currently AB lets you mount a Warlord on a Warlitter or on a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker and then lets you mount one of those onto a Brood Horror. Doesn't seem correct to be able to ride a mount on a mount.
Also shouldn't the Brood Horror option only be showing if you have "Allow Forge World" or "Allow Warhammer Forge" enabled?

Fixed

Yobtar December 9th, 2011 07:38 PM

This may seem odd but can we have the hyphen removed in Warp-Lightning Cannon? I included it because that is how it is listed in the bestiary of the army book but I now getting requests to have it removed.
Thanks!

UltraPrime December 10th, 2011 12:25 AM

Done :)

Rageaholic May 1st, 2012 06:08 AM

When I mount a warlord on a bonebreaker his wounds still show as 3.
Monstrous cavalry (which the warlord becomes once mounted on the bonebreaker) use the highest wounds of either the rider or mount. As the bonebreaker has 4 wounds the model should have 4 wounds.

UltraPrime May 1st, 2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rageaholic (Post 81526)
When I mount a warlord on a bonebreaker his wounds still show as 3.
Monstrous cavalry (which the warlord becomes once mounted on the bonebreaker) use the highest wounds of either the rider or mount. As the bonebreaker has 4 wounds the model should have 4 wounds.

Fixed for next release.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.