Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Sendric June 15th, 2016 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 230976)
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing the d20 since I see that there is a community mod for the 'splat books'. Now I keep coming across what splat books are in the works, but is there a list somewhere of all the books that are in the mod currently and a link to the download?

Thank you for your patience.

The link and instructions for download can be found in the very first post of this thread. As for a list of what's available, there really isn't one. Most of the 3.5 books have had at least some content entered. Very few have had all content entered however. If there's something specific you are looking for, I can tell you whether it's there, and if not I can add it to the to-do list.

ShadowChemosh June 15th, 2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 230976)
Hello,

I'm thinking of purchasing the d20 since I see that there is a community mod for the 'splat books'. Now I keep coming across what splat books are in the works, but is there a list somewhere of all the books that are in the mod currently and a link to the download?

Thank you for your patience.

Your best way of testing this out is to load up HL in demo mode and then install the Community Addon. You can't save characters or print them in demo mode but you can play around and make some characters to get a feel for everything.

You can even make full use of the editor tools to add your own custom content. Heck I used HL initially for 9 months in demo mode before buying. I had been burned too many times by character creation software. But now I can't imagine gaming or running games without it. :) :D

Hengist June 20th, 2016 10:50 AM

What I'm looking for specifically is the Human, Elf Paragon class from Unearthed Arcana, the Stormsinger from Frostburn, the Radiant Servant of Pelor (Complete Divine?), the Bloodhound, the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant out of Races of the Wild and the Shadowdancer. I'll check out the first post of the thread to find the Add-on. Thanks

Sendric June 20th, 2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 231171)
What I'm looking for specifically is the Human, Elf Paragon class from Unearthed Arcana, the Stormsinger from Frostburn, the Radiant Servant of Pelor (Complete Divine?), the Bloodhound, the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant out of Races of the Wild and the Shadowdancer. I'll check out the first post of the thread to find the Add-on. Thanks

Everything except the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant is currently included in the community set. I'll add this to the to-do list.

Hengist June 21st, 2016 12:56 PM

Stormsinger isn't actually present

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 231172)
Everything except the Elf Universalist Wizard Variant is currently included in the community set. I'll add this to the to-do list.

Unless I'm missing something in the Prestige Class drop down menu, Storm singer isn't included either. Storm Talon is present, though.

Out of curiosity, any plans on a World of Greyhawk variants (Suel, Flan, Valley Elves, etc) for d20?

Sendric June 22nd, 2016 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 231213)
Unless I'm missing something in the Prestige Class drop down menu, Storm singer isn't included either. Storm Talon is present, though.

Out of curiosity, any plans on a World of Greyhawk variants (Suel, Flan, Valley Elves, etc) for d20?

Sorry. I must have skipped over that one. I'll add it to the to-do list.

I don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.

Dark Lord Galen June 22nd, 2016 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Collective Quotes
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hengist (Post 231213)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 231230)
.........Don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.

I have been assembling this for the WOG based on varied Racial modifications for my own campaign. I am not certain if that "fits" the idea of variant here however.

Hengist June 22nd, 2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 231230)
Sorry. I must have skipped over that one. I'll add it to the to-do list.

I don't currently have a plan for World of Greyhawk. It would be pretty far down the list right now.

Danke.

Macht nichts. Just curious.

Illyahr July 28th, 2016 04:57 PM

I have noticed that Uncanny Dodge has been consolidated under a single special to account for different sources adding up to Improved Uncanny Dodge. Is there any plan for doing this for Evasion as well? Two different sources of Evasion usually stack into Improved Evasion.

Sendric July 29th, 2016 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 232729)
I have noticed that Uncanny Dodge has been consolidated under a single special to account for different sources adding up to Improved Uncanny Dodge. Is there any plan for doing this for Evasion as well? Two different sources of Evasion usually stack into Improved Evasion.

That would be a core issue. Shadow has been going through the various base classes and updating them. To my knowledge, he hasn't gotten to Rogue yet, but it's possible that when he does he will consolidate the Evasion specials. I don't know that for fact though.