Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Sendric March 29th, 2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoFax (Post 79376)
Any way someone can add Factotum to the Dungeonscape file?

Depends on how complicated it is. Can you tell me what it is? More than likely, it will not make the 1.7 release, but it can be added to the list of requests for 1.8.

EmptyEternity March 30th, 2012 04:51 AM

Speaking of 1.7, do you have an estimate on when it will be released?

bodrin March 30th, 2012 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79404)
Depends on how complicated it is. Can you tell me what it is? More than likely, it will not make the 1.7 release, but it can be added to the list of requests for 1.8.

Factotum is in dungeonscape. It's almost a skill monkey prestige class. Gets huge and many bonuses at certain levels!

Sendric March 30th, 2012 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 79455)
Factotum is in dungeonscape. It's almost a skill monkey prestige class. Gets huge and many bonuses at certain levels!

Ok. I was looking in feats and prestige classes, and couldn't find anything. Then I realized it was a base class. Felt kinda dumb. :) In any case, this is definitely not making the 1.7 release. I don't plan to start work on 1.8 stuff for at least a couple of weeks. At that point, I will try to compile a list of things that people want. This will obviously be on the list.

NeoFax March 30th, 2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 79459)
Ok. I was looking in feats and prestige classes, and couldn't find anything. Then I realized it was a base class. Felt kinda dumb. :) In any case, this is definitely not making the 1.7 release. I don't plan to start work on 1.8 stuff for at least a couple of weeks. At that point, I will try to compile a list of things that people want. This will obviously be on the list.

Thank you so much! Now I can finally make my Factotum/Cloistered Cleric build. Figure 'em out and shut 'em down.

ShadowChemosh April 9th, 2012 03:03 PM

Release 1.7 - April 9, 2012

Enhancements & Changes
  • Adjustments - Added new Damage Reduction adjustment. (Bodrin)
  • Bodrin's Custom Stuff - Added new magic rings: Ring of Charisma +2,+4, and +6. (Bodrin)
  • Complete Psionics - Added all the missing feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Added missing race Synad. (Sendric)
  • Expanded Psionics Handbook (linked to d20 SRD Psionics Support) - Added monsters from Expanded Psionics Handbook: Githzerai, Psionic and Thri-Kreen. (Sendric)
  • Players Handbook - Added new Spell Adjustments: Aid, Bless, Bulls Strength, Divine Favor, Divine Power, Enlarge Person, Foresight, and Good Hope. (Bodrin)
  • Spell Compendium - Completed all the Domains so that they correctly grant the Domain Spells. (Travis W. Peterson)
Bug Fixes
  • Cityscape - Fixed some of the feats. (Sendric)
  • Complete Adventure - Modified feats to resolve feat duplication errors: Goad, Improved Flight, Open Minded. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Modified Consecrate Spell to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source to fix duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Divine - Fixed the Reach Spell Metamagic to validate against the Reach Spell feat not the Rapid Spell feat. (Nigel Fogg, aka The Wayfarer)
  • Complete Arcane - Modified Nonlethal Substitution to replace version from Book of Exalted Deeds and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Complete Psionics - Fixed Lurk Augment class feature to properly display in specials tab. (Sendric)
  • Complete Warrior - Modified feats to fix duplicate entry issues (Clever Wrestling, Close-Quarters Fighting, Improved Toughness). (Sendric)
  • Dragon Compendium - Modified Favored Power Attack to replace the version from Complete Warrior and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Libris Mortis - Modified to fix duplicate feat entries (Quicken Turning, Sacred Vengeance). (Sendric)
  • Lords of Madness - Modified Wild Talent feat to replace original one and added d20 Psionics source. This fixes the minor error that Wild Talent was showing up twice in the feat list when Lords of Madness was selected as a source. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Fixed a minor issue that validates higher INT scores for Paladin Mounts and Arcane Familiars. Fixed a bug that was increasing saving throws for races without hit dice incorrectly. (Sendric)
  • Monster Manual - Untagged all the Animal Companions and Familiars from the Monster Manual 1 source. This fixes the issue where a Paladin or Wizard couldn't select their Animal until the Monster Manual book was check marked. (ShadowChemosh)
  • Races of Stone - Modified Improved Weapon Familiarity to replace the version from Complete Warrior, and added source. This fixes a feat duplication error. (Sendric)
  • Races of the Wild - Modified feats to correct duplicate feat entries (Flick of the Wrist, Plunging Shot). (Sendric)
  • Storm Wrack - Fixed sourcing problems. Modified Clever Wrestling to replace version from Complete Warrior. Added Complete Warrior and Draconomicon as sources. (Sendric)
Data File Authoring
  • Custom - Races Core Mods.user - Added Race tags for psionic races (Dromite, Elan, Half-Giant, Maenad, Xeph). (Sendric)
  • MM - Compiled.user - Added Duergar race tag. (Sendric)
  • Blank .user Files - Will now be removed from the end-gamers systems. This is a new feature of HL v3.7.(ShadowChemosh)
  • Release Notes page now included in the data set. This .html file is stored in the d20 data folder with the name ~ Lawful_G_d20 Release Notes.htm. (ShadowChemosh)

wilddeath June 23rd, 2012 10:32 PM

I notice there are no Kalashtar in the data set. Is this an error on my end or are they not in the ebberon data set?

salexnder July 22nd, 2012 03:30 PM

Possible bug found?

Dunno if this is the right forum to post this in but, maybe it will find where it needs to go.

Followed the instructions cheeseweasel.net for setting up the secondary update to install Lawful_G d20 set. Everything went swimmingly. Created a character and as soon as you set your first class level and pick a race, it adds 2 to the reflex save. I tried it backwards and forwards with other classes and races and everytime it miscalculated the saving throws. Just to make sure, I deleted the d20 game system, reinstalled it and the Lawful_G set, and got the same results. Deleted everything again (files too!) and just installed the stock d20 system, no issues. It would seem we've got a bug in the calculations somewhere.

Running HeroLab v4.0b #315 on a Mac. Installed Lawful_G_d20 v1.7

Zan Thrax August 12th, 2012 06:46 PM

Is the "Cleric trading Domains Bon Feat" variant class how I'm supposed to trade domains to get domain devotion feats? Because it seems that it only opens up Acrobatic and Agile as feats to take in place of the domains.

Also, are there plans to add more alternate class features? I tried to enter my Ranger / Scout in, but there's no Arcane Hunter (CM), Ranger Trapfinding (Dungeonscape), Mimic (Exemplars of Evil), or Distracting Attack (PH2).

Sendric August 13th, 2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilddeath (Post 85447)
I notice there are no Kalashtar in the data set. Is this an error on my end or are they not in the ebberon data set?

There is very little from eberron in the community files. We're always looking for authors though. :)