Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh August 5th, 2016 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psych777 (Post 233012)
my natural pattern now is launch source tree then do the refresh remote status right away. haha

Actually mine too. I got caught too many times with doing a push while not having all the latest changes.

You could also just do a "pull" right away to make sure you have the latest greatest copy. :)

chaoscowboy August 8th, 2016 06:30 AM

Do you guys have links to the forgotten realms and eberron content itself? I'd like to know what the converted content is before I make a character with it.

ShadowChemosh August 8th, 2016 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaoscowboy (Post 233131)
Do you guys have links to the forgotten realms and eberron content itself? I'd like to know what the converted content is before I make a character with it.

FR is not in the pack. It is maintained by TobyFox2002.

The Eberron stuff is inside the community Pack. No document exists. Currently it contains all the Core Eberron book and most of the Races of Eberron book. On anything that was Pathfinder changed you will find a note "Pathfinder:" noting what the change is. Its VERY minor changes to upgrade to Pathfinder.

koesherbacon August 9th, 2016 05:07 PM

Wordcasting for Occult Classes?

Hey there, I'm not certain but I think this is probably the best thread for me to post this question/request.

I like the uniqueness that Words of Power bring to the game, especially as a DM to give extra flavor to enemies of the PCs.

Is there a way to enable Wordcasting for the new Occult classes?

Thanks a lot! :)

Aaron August 10th, 2016 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by koesherbacon (Post 233215)
Hey there, I'm not certain but I think this is probably the best thread for me to post this question/request.

I like the uniqueness that Words of Power bring to the game, especially as a DM to give extra flavor to enemies of the PCs.

Is there a way to enable Wordcasting for the new Occult classes?

Thanks a lot! :)

Wordcasting is done through archetypes, you could pretty easily create those for the new classes.

VexedWaffle August 25th, 2016 06:48 PM

Hi gang, forgive me if this is the wrong thread to post this. But I've just recently installed the pathfinder pack v1.3. However when i load pathfinder I get the error message below in a new window. Would love to get this fixed so I can delve into the awesomeness of the pack.

Any help greatly appreciated.

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBBkhSl')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 11) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBCool')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 17) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBBgOn')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 22) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBChImp')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 30) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBFstIm')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 36) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBHdwr')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 41) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBOvShd')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 47) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBRfSpn')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 53) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBSlaps')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 59) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBStud')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 65) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBSkThs')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 72) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBWhtev')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 78) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('fMPBBVirgn')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 99) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBBuzsw')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 115) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBGatgn')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 141) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBTrSk')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 157) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wShaolinSp')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 180) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBCrbr')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 198) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBShovl')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 216) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('gMPBBCap')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 231) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('gMPBBHook')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 246) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBHook')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 262) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('gMPBBPtInt')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 274) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('gMPBBPtMtH')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 287) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('mMPBBPtMtH')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 303) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('wMPBBLnch')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 319) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('arMPBBokor')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 334) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmMPBBZbOk')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 482) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('ipMPBBPgPw')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 488) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('ipMPBBZbCb')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 494) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('ipMPBBZbPw')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 500) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBCrld')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 514) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBJk')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 528) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBMtPt')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 539) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBPrp')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 557) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBSmQn')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 568) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBStnr')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 582) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('trMPBBYmtE')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 593) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCLmT')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 612) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCmdZ')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 633) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCntZ')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 653) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCGZb')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 672) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCOko')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 690) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBCWt')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 710) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBDepr')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 729) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBDtZb')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 750) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBGlm')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 771) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBGyFr')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 788) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBPsZb')
File: PFRPG_Modern_Path_Blood and Brains - The Zombie Hunter's Guide.user (line 806) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('spMPBBToxc')

Frodie August 25th, 2016 08:15 PM

See this post - http://forums.wolflair.com/showthrea...t=56363&page=2

Basically remove all old Modern Path files and leave the new ones from the community pack.

ShadowChemosh August 25th, 2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VexedWaffle (Post 233865)
Hi gang, forgive me if this is the wrong thread to post this. But I've just recently installed the pathfinder pack v1.3. However when i load pathfinder I get the error message below in a new window. Would love to get this fixed so I can delve into the awesomeness of the pack.

Any help greatly appreciated.

You have the old Modern addon with a file I appear to not know about. So go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and delete any "Modern" addon in the list. That should get you going.

VexedWaffle August 25th, 2016 08:57 PM

Awesome thanks.

Works now. Appreciate all your help!

Vaneheart August 26th, 2016 05:58 PM

I replied to the thread, found here:

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56358

I was talking about the rage powers. Doing an archtype, like the "expanded" one would be great. :-)