Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

ShadowChemosh March 29th, 2015 02:38 PM

The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:

charlieluce March 29th, 2015 03:17 PM

Pathfinder Basic Pack - I tried adding both "Equipment, Trackable" and "Equipment, Night's Rest" to my character's Luck Blade but it's not resetting with everything else when I hit and okay the Night's Rest button.

ShadowChemosh March 29th, 2015 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieluce (Post 206579)
Pathfinder Basic Pack - I tried adding both "Equipment, Trackable" and "Equipment, Night's Rest" to my character's Luck Blade but it's not resetting with everything else when I hit and okay the Night's Rest button.

I guess for weapons my timing is way to early. If you open up "COM_BasicPack_ShadowChemosh - Adjustments Misc.user" and then look for "Equipment, Nights Rest". Change it to Render/99999999.

I will have this fixed in the next update.

charlieluce March 29th, 2015 07:45 PM

Yay! Thanks muchly for the fix.

Diego March 29th, 2015 10:57 PM

There is some kind of repeated bug with the community package.
I have updated it and now the characters get 1 extra feat.

If happened with a earlier version of the community package too, and an update fixed that.

ShadowChemosh March 30th, 2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diego (Post 206591)
There is some kind of repeated bug with the community package.
I have updated it and now the characters get 1 extra feat.

Can you send me a character .por file that is doing this? It will make it easier to track down. My email is my forum user id at yahoo dot com.

Honestly the most common reason for an extra feat is listed in FAQ#7.

Worth checking that out but if that is not it send me the .por file and I will see about tracking it down. I can't think of anything off the top of my head though that would cause this.

Diego March 30th, 2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 206611)
Can you send me a character .por file that is doing this? It will make it easier to track down. My email is my forum user id at yahoo dot com.

Honestly the most common reason for an extra feat is listed in FAQ#7.

Worth checking that out but if that is not it send me the .por file and I will see about tracking it down. I can't think of anything off the top of my head though that would cause this.

Thanks, it is surely that. The more recent patches have messed with my saved rules and hero points continue to crop in unwanted.

ShadowChemosh March 30th, 2015 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diego (Post 206620)
Thanks, it is surely that. The more recent patches have messed with my saved rules and hero points continue to crop in unwanted.

At least it's an easy fix. :)

LazarX March 30th, 2015 08:48 PM

I'm using the GM Mythic Pack, the 3PP pack, and the campaign pack. Do I need to install all the updates, including Basic?

ShadowChemosh March 30th, 2015 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LazarX (Post 206639)
I'm using the GM Mythic Pack, the 3PP pack, and the campaign pack. Do I need to install all the updates, including Basic?

Just install the three packs you are using GM Mythic, 3PP, and Campaign. Basic is inside those so it will install automatically. :)