Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created Files 1.8 and later (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757)

Dark_Soul August 31st, 2019 03:16 PM

Seeker of the Misty Isle (Complete Divine)

1 Attachment(s)
I needed this for a character and figured it would be put to use by others, too.

It doesn't correctly add the domains to the list at the top of a cleric tab, but it does add the domain spells to the list so they can be chosen if you add the domains manually.

It's a well-known error that the table for the class in Complete Divine doesn't match the text regarding the spellcasting increases. According to the text, Seeker grants full casting advancement for all 10 levels. The table says it's an 8/10 caster. Since text trumps table according to errata documents, it has 10/10 casting.

Sendric January 17th, 2020 06:20 AM

I think I've integrated all the user content I've received since the last update, and am just looking to touch up a few things or see if there's anything easily added. I anticipate a new release next week.

Sendric January 22nd, 2020 06:20 AM

And we're off. Let me know if you run into any problems with the new release.

Provos January 22nd, 2020 10:37 AM

Appears to work so far.

Triskelion March 22nd, 2020 10:59 AM

Any possibility of setting up a Gestalt fix similar to the one for Pathfinder?

Provos March 22nd, 2020 06:41 PM

Triskelion, I don't think that would be possilbe. We would need access to the core files to do the changes and the community doesn't have that access.

Sendric July 9th, 2020 06:16 AM

I've added the Erudite class to the upcoming release. It's pretty basic as I can't figure out a good way to restrict users to manifesting only the unique powers they have available to them. For now, players and GM's will have to self monitor.

I've also updated the Expanded Knowledge feat to allow users to select which power to add to which class. Currently, this will only work with one class which should cover most cases. I'll need to think about how to improve this functionality. Would be really nice if feats allowed two choosers. :(

Sendric December 23rd, 2020 04:53 AM

Nothing to see here. Just bumping it back to the top so I can find my to-do notes easily.

Sendric January 21st, 2021 12:00 PM

Release 1.28 is out. As always, please let me know of any issues.

Carthax12 May 18th, 2021 01:10 PM

Okay, I'll bite

How do I add epic levels to my characters? Or epic items?

I see that the Epic Level Handbook has been added at some point, but I still can't add Epic class levels, create Epic ( bonus > +5) items, or add Epic spells.

...am I missing something?

Provos May 18th, 2021 11:08 PM

This seems to be a problem that was never really implimented. I don't think the d20 code can do it as written. The epic level book from the community file is also not fully implimented. I saw quite a few thread on it but no solutions sorry. I did see someone mention PCGen working for epic. http://pcgen.org/

Sorry I don't have more help for you.

Provos May 18th, 2021 11:11 PM

Sorry, duplicate post

Sendric May 19th, 2021 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carthax12 (Post 295080)
How do I add epic levels to my characters? Or epic items?

I see that the Epic Level Handbook has been added at some point, but I still can't add Epic class levels, create Epic ( bonus > +5) items, or add Epic spells.

...am I missing something?

Provos is correct. In general, a source being included in the community set doesn't guarantee completeness. I've had some recent thoughts in this area I may experiment with, but the d20 system on HL isn't currently set up to handle epic levels so we'll have to get creative to handle that.

Sendric April 11th, 2022 10:43 AM

Bumping this back to the top now that changes are being made.

Spyderbane April 11th, 2022 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the bard Varrent Levels from Ebberon

Sendric January 11th, 2023 06:10 AM

Probably about time to bump this and maybe even add some new content.