Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created Files 1.8 and later (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757)

GLBIV March 24th, 2013 11:06 AM

FR data

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 140652)
Sorry. Just noticed this now.

The most recent version of the lawful_G community set is 1.8. You can get this set by following the instructions here.

I would love to have someone work on Forgotten Realms. My current focus is the Complete series, so I have no plans to look at FR in the near future. I also plan to change how the community set is delivered (after 1.9 is released probably later this month or early April), most notably by separating things like FR, Dragonlance, and Eberron out from the core set and making them separate downloads.

Thanks!

I actually have made a set of FR datafiles with all the languages, regions (as inherited templates), some races (with languages deleted for use with regions), and a handful of feats and spells. They are adapted from the Pf set someone else made.

I'd be happy to share them, but I have no idea how to do that.

Sendric March 25th, 2013 05:05 AM

That's awesome. I just responded to your private message. For anyone else you wants to contact me, you can email me using my username here at gmail.

JohnD March 30th, 2013 03:29 PM

Hi - just wondering where this file can be downloaded from.

Sendric March 31st, 2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnD (Post 152175)
Hi - just wondering where this file can be downloaded from.

Are you talking about the community set? If so, see this thread here. If its something else, please clarify.

JohnD April 1st, 2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 152218)
Are you talking about the community set? If so, see this thread here. If its something else, please clarify.

Thanks for that.

Is there a file which would add classes like the Warlock and Favoured Soul in? If they are part of the above link, I must have done something wrong when importing.

Sendric April 2nd, 2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnD (Post 152412)
Thanks for that.

Is there a file which would add classes like the Warlock and Favoured Soul in? If they are part of the above link, I must have done something wrong when importing.

They are in the above download. Make sure you turn on the appropriate sources in the Configure window (Complete Adventurer for Warlock and Complete Diving for Favored Soul).

galloglaich April 4th, 2013 06:23 AM

Hi I'm trying to figure out where I can post a message to hire someone to help me create a HL customization for a D20 variant I wrote.

G

Sendric April 9th, 2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galloglaich (Post 152573)
Hi I'm trying to figure out where I can post a message to hire someone to help me create a HL customization for a D20 variant I wrote.

G

If you have a custom project you want work done on, I suggest the User Projects board.

Graekon April 16th, 2013 05:31 PM

Not sure if this is the right place, but it was mentioned that this thread can be used for claiming projects. If it's not a full project, but something that has yet to be added (for example: I just made the Shatúrug from "Complete Guide to Drow") should we still post the idea here?

How large in scale does something have to be before it's worth being submitted?

Sendric May 13th, 2013 10:10 AM

Sorry for the delay. Somehow I keep missing posts. Nothing is too small for inclusion in the community release. The only thing I would require is that whatever you provide is complete. For example, in the case of a class, I ask that the class be complete, not that an entire sourcebook be complete. I am also attempting to keep source files to a relative minimum, so if you want to provide this for the community set, I would like the file to be named after the sourcebook even though its only one piece of the book. We can add to the file if/when you or someone else decides to add more material. Does that sound ok?