Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created Files 1.8 and later (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=20757)

ShadowChemosh March 12th, 2016 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rule of Three (Post 226103)
It suddenly started working. I've no idea why and honestly, I'm just thrilled it works. Thanks a ton!

You have to restart HL after entering the URL.

Sendric April 6th, 2016 05:32 AM

Adding some more bug fixes, plus additional content from Complete Arcane courtesy of Illyahr. As part of this addition, I have made a change to the Warlock class that allows users to select it as one of the Arcane spellcasting classes to increase with bonus magic levels.

Sendric July 2nd, 2016 10:29 AM

I've added the Esper Knight class to the Custom Online Content file.

I have also modified the type and subtype specials to remove associated race tags if they are disabled. This should make scripting for templates and abilities that change a character's type easier.

lordarcheron July 14th, 2016 08:36 PM

Request
 
Hi,

is it possible to add the PrC:
"Night Mask Deathbringer" from "Forgotten Realms - Champions of Ruin"?

It is for one of my players.
Thanks in advance!


-
Dirk

Sendric July 27th, 2016 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordarcheron (Post 232138)
Hi,

is it possible to add the PrC:
"Night Mask Deathbringer" from "Forgotten Realms - Champions of Ruin"?

It is for one of my players.
Thanks in advance!


-
Dirk

I'll add it to the list.

Spectral_Force August 7th, 2016 08:39 PM

Is there a time frame when Lyric Thaumaturge will be added in as a prestige class? Thanks!

Sendric August 8th, 2016 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectral_Force (Post 233112)
Is there a time frame when Lyric Thaumaturge will be added in as a prestige class? Thanks!

No, but I'll see if I can get it in for the next release.

Spectral_Force August 8th, 2016 09:54 AM

Great, Thanks Sen! Out of curiosity any projected time frame? Thanks for all the work you do on these community files, it is appreciated.

Sendric August 8th, 2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spectral_Force (Post 233139)
Great, Thanks Sen! Out of curiosity any projected time frame? Thanks for all the work you do on these community files, it is appreciated.

No time frame at the moment. Unfortunately, many of the changes that have been made for the next release are tied to the next d20 core release. Shadow recently posted that he has been too busy to make some necessary changes so the next core release is currently delayed. Until that goes out, the next community release can't go out either.

Spectral_Force August 8th, 2016 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 233146)
No time frame at the moment. Unfortunately, many of the changes that have been made for the next release are tied to the next d20 core release. Shadow recently posted that he has been too busy to make some necessary changes so the next core release is currently delayed. Until that goes out, the next community release can't go out either.

Thanks for the info! Back to pen and paper for a bit :)


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.