Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   SR 5th ed. Am I able to list equipment under its container (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54790)

coyoteNZ January 25th, 2016 03:35 PM

Am I able to list equipment under its container

I often use printed versions of my (SR5) character sheets.

All of my equipment is listed in alpha order.

Is there an option I am missing somewhere which would let me instead have equipment listed under the actual container it is set to be stored in?

After having a flat, a safe house, a few vehicles, and the hero; when my equipment list grows it would be really really nice if where things were stored was easy to determine when looking at the char sheet.

Mathias January 27th, 2016 07:50 AM

This is not an option at this time, but is something that's already on our list of improvement ideas.

coyoteNZ January 28th, 2016 01:37 AM

Fantastic, I personally think it would be great to have on both printout and on the live system as an option ��

Daishochikara April 3rd, 2019 10:33 PM

Re: List gear under its containers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 222632)
This is not an option at this time, but is something that's already on our list of improvement ideas.

Sorry for the necropost, but I noticed the date of the reply on this was January of 2016, and this is still not implemented. Can you please update as to the status of this request?

Rone April 4th, 2019 10:23 AM

Welcome to the boards, Daishochikara!

This sort of thing would be a major reworking of how Hero Lab displays its tables and it would require many changes to be made, especially if we’re offering the option to switch between different ways of looking at inventory. So it is not something we have been able to get to.

Daishochikara April 4th, 2019 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rone (Post 277688)
Welcome to the boards, Daishochikara!

This sort of thing would be a major reworking of how Hero Lab displays its tables and it would require many changes to be made, especially if we’re offering the option to switch between different ways of looking at inventory. So it is not something we have been able to get to.

Rone,

Completely understandable. Sad that we won't likely get this feature anytime soon, but it's good to know definitively where it stands.

Thank you for responding and again, sorry about casting Raise Dead on the post.

Rone April 4th, 2019 11:38 AM

Of course, and no worries! I just checked your sheet and you're allowed to cast Raise Dead once/day (unless you brought along a scroll too).

cndblank April 5th, 2019 09:20 AM

What a good idea!

ShadowWalker April 8th, 2019 01:40 PM

Just reminder Raise Dead has a 1 day per level of caster limit on what it can raise. I think this might have required a resurrection or true resurrection...

Rone April 13th, 2019 07:35 AM

ShadowWalker is nearing epic level magery and I'm still trying to get dancing lights to work right (my attempts only seem to shut off the coffee machine), so I defer.