Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Custom Traits? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14905)

Kizan November 29th, 2011 07:51 AM

Custom Traits?

I notice there is a way to create custom feats just for the purposes of having it show up in the feat list.

I'm creating the pregen PC's from Paizo's We Be Goblins adventure and they have custom traits. I was able to create the math effect I needed, but was wondering if there is a way to create a custom trait the same way there is a custom feat? If there isn't could that feature be added?

Also could we have a description field for custom feats and traits. In this case there is some language that would be nice to have on the character sheet for the "Dog-Sniff-Hate" feat and the "Goblin Trait: Balloon Headed" that would be nice for the PC's to have for reference.

Thanx,

Kizan

chiefweasel November 29th, 2011 08:45 AM

In the editor there is a tab called Traits which can be used to create custom traits. Also the large text box under the name of the feat or trait can be used for any text you want to display when you pass the cursor over the ? next to the feat/trait on the character sheet.

Provos November 29th, 2011 09:39 AM

www.d20pfsrd.com has files already made for We Be Goblins! for Hero Lab.

Kizan November 29th, 2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 66506)
www.d20pfsrd.com has files already made for We Be Goblins! for Hero Lab.

But they don't work in the current version of Hero Lab.

Kizan

ShadowChemosh November 29th, 2011 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kizan (Post 66516)
But they don't work in the current version of Hero Lab.

Kizan

Can you explain why not? I just loaded up my d20pfsrd data set yesterday that included the Goblins and it seemed to work just fine. I do my best to keep an eye on everything but sometimes things creep in or someone has a data set that clashes with stuff.

So please let me know about the error by either sending me an PM, an email (shadowchemosh (at) yahoo (dot) com) or posting to the Pathfinder Community Data Sets.... thread. Even though I didn't create that data set I do my best to maintain them to current working condition for the community...

Copy or screen shots of the error would most welcome in trying to find the issue.

Thanks

Olmac May 6th, 2018 06:31 AM

I hate it when people resurrect ancient threads, but this one I can not help.

I am not sure if this has been addressed in another thread and I have just failed to find it.

I am trying to create por files for the four goblins in We Be Goblins and have notice an error. Dog-Sniff-Hate is not a trait, it is a feat according to the modules.

Minous May 6th, 2018 07:12 AM

I would just mark it as a bonus feat using the adjustments in the community pack and not worry about it. Paizo is known to horribly break their NPCs and not realize it. (I think a couple of the PFS pregens are not legal because of Paizo missing things)