Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - World of Darkness (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   World of Darkness data (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=49142)

RavenX April 27th, 2014 11:41 AM

World of Darkness data

RavenX World of Darkness: V.1.0 release is out now!
I have debated releasing these files for some time now, so I am happy to announce that I decided to go forward with sharing what data I have to the community.

For World of Darkness
I have added data from Armory (some weapons were missing and other things), Armory: Reloaded, Asylum, Book of the Dead, Dogs of War, Inferno, Innocents, Mirrors, Reliquiary, Second Sight, and Slasher.

For Vampire: The Requiem
I have added VII, the Dance Macabre, and conversion for the Masquerade.

These data files are a work in progress and are provided "as-is" for use by the community. They can be accessed through the link to my repository, just add the source to your list of sources and download the data. Enjoy. Supplemental material may not be complete for all books, I will eventually get around to updating these files once time permits.

Happy Downloading.

Bug Reporting for WoD and Vampire can be done in this thread, just post bugs found as a reply. Be sure to include the name of the item where the bug was found, the source name where the item is, and a description of the bug. I update these files irregularly, so bug reports may not be handled quickly. Please be patient on this matter as my life does get in the way of things and I usually have more projects going on at one time than I can get around to.

jbearwillis April 27th, 2014 03:28 PM

Thanks RavenX!!!! Great work!

RavenX April 27th, 2014 04:02 PM

I've been working on these a long time, just figured I'd make them available to people.

Coldashes June 25th, 2014 06:51 AM

Raven I get the following error when trying to open WoD after updating with your data file.

File: Vampire the Masquerade.user (line 44) - Thing 'dxBlood2' - String exceeds maximum length for attribute 'value': current length 77, maximum length 75, maximum exceeded by 2.

File: Vampire the Masquerade.user (line 64) - Thing 'dxBlood3' - String exceeds maximum length for attribute 'value': current length 77, maximum length 75, maximum exceeded by 2.

RavenX June 27th, 2014 12:22 PM

Thanks, I'll look into it and repair it.

Kaylin87 September 17th, 2014 08:23 PM

Loved using this data before and sadly just had to rebuild a machine again so I do not have it.

I tried to download the custom data like usual but sadly it does not seem to show up in the updates....

Did the files get removed or taken down....it was these files that got me to buy book of the dead from White Wolf in the first place.

RavenX September 17th, 2014 09:00 PM

I just reuploaded the data after fixing the reported bug. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mithosaurion February 3rd, 2017 01:36 PM

Hey, are you still working on this? I would be very interested if you planned to complete the Masquerade Conversion data.

Paragon February 10th, 2017 12:09 PM

Given the last post in this is two and a half years old, I'd be a little surprised.

RavenX July 7th, 2017 04:43 AM

Unfortunately, no. I just finished hammering out the Exalted data though. I have a few things left to smooth out but the core implementation of mechanics is finally done.