Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Starfinder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Character Sheet (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=62874)

thaX July 8th, 2019 08:50 AM

Character Sheet

Ok, got a print out of the character sheet, here is some of the things that need attention.

Stamina and Hit Points are switched, Stamina needs to be first and Hit Points needs to be second.

Stats shows only the modifiers in the boxes, with little, tiny text for the actual scores. Either put the scores and mods together or have a better side bar for the actual scores so that they are readable.

Skills only show totals, base stat and rank. A breakdown of how the skills total up should be on the sheet.

I would hope that there would be a way to fiddle with the sheet in the future to adjust to fit the user, but right now it seems that it just prints the sheet to file and it's done.

Thank you.

lonbarnett July 18th, 2019 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 280159)
Ok, got a print out of the character sheet, here is some of the things that need attention.

Stamina and Hit Points are switched, Stamina needs to be first and Hit Points needs to be second.

Stats shows only the modifiers in the boxes, with little, tiny text for the actual scores. Either put the scores and mods together or have a better side bar for the actual scores so that they are readable.

Skills only show totals, base stat and rank. A breakdown of how the skills total up should be on the sheet.

I would hope that there would be a way to fiddle with the sheet in the future to adjust to fit the user, but right now it seems that it just prints the sheet to file and it's done.

Thank you.

I would also like to see a section on Starship Combat (gunnery modifier). And for gear how about printing all of the gear (including custom gear [that is how I do Chronicle boons - custom valuable item] on the character sheets. And for skills, show at least the skill levels and total modifier.

darrell_uk July 23rd, 2019 11:55 AM

Bringing back the character portrait would be nice too.

thaX July 26th, 2019 10:02 AM

Didn't notice that one.
Why was this excluded?

I hope it is being worked on.

Lj Stephens July 26th, 2019 12:52 PM

Hi Darrell / ThaX!

Sorry you're both having this issue. We've been unable to recreate it. Your character portrait should be there. Have you updated? There's a new one out. Also, have you refreshed your page?

Thanks!

flyteach July 28th, 2019 01:00 PM

I'm not seeing the character portrait either. This new sheet looks horrible. At least have the whole thing put into 1 doc so I can print if I desire. Now I waste pages because I can't double side single pages. Also, the tiny writing next to the skills to show the ability is messed up. For instance, the line shows "Athletics" in big bold type, then in tiny type "Str, 1r" Not even sure what that means. This is definitely a step back going into Gencon, in my opinion. Due to the vagaries of access to data, I have to print these out and now that doesn't even look good.
FWIW, using Chrome on an iMac, all updates complete, refreshed page multiple times.

flyteach July 28th, 2019 01:06 PM

Oh, yeah, and hit points and stamina are reversed (at least from the online page to the printout).

flyteach July 28th, 2019 01:07 PM

What does the asterisk mean next to some skill values in the printout mean?

flyteach July 28th, 2019 01:15 PM

And the "Abilities and Gear Description Appendix" does not include any gear descriptions. Kind of a big miss.

flyteach July 28th, 2019 03:38 PM

Hmmmmm, my PF2 Playtest character portrait prints, but the Starfinder one doesn't.