Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   so is PF1 not coming to HLO? have you tried polling your customers? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61242)

Rone September 27th, 2018 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talsharien (Post 270930)
Ultimately, PF1 is still available on HLC with pretty amazing functionality. LW have guaranteed us that when it lands on HLO, we will be able to migrate across for no extra cost. In the meantime, there is massive activity with PF2 playtest which a lot of us need support for.

As for slating RW, well I personally have yet to pay any subscription fee and have now run 6 campaigns using the software, which is extremely useful. Have patience and I am sure that eventually, all will come to pass.....

Farling is correct, there will be a one-time fee of about $20 to migrate your content from Hero Lab over to Hero Lab Online.

BJ September 28th, 2018 06:08 AM

Rone is correct. It is also important to note that when your content is replicated in HLO it will still be available in the Classic version of the software. So you won't lose what you previously owned. :)

bruuuuuu September 28th, 2018 06:27 AM

Out of curiosity, after the transfer, if we buy a new PF1 package, will it apply only to HLC, only to HLO, or to both?

BJ September 28th, 2018 02:37 PM

My current understanding is it will apply to both. :)

talsharien September 29th, 2018 01:51 AM

Apologies, I meant that their would be no extra charge for the content already owned (after the initial fee all other content will transfer).

This is correct yes?

Farling September 29th, 2018 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talsharien (Post 271023)
Apologies, I meant that their would be no extra charge for the content already owned (after the initial fee all other content will transfer).

This is correct yes?

There is no scaling rent based on the amount of stuff that you purchased. After each one-off fee to purchase a new data package (on both HLC and HLO), there is only the single flat fee for continued access to the service.

vardeman October 1st, 2018 11:04 PM

I'd rather use HLC for Starfinder. The "enhancements" which aren't even finished yet are of no interest to me. I need exactly what HLC can do, just doing it for Starfinder.

Babawonga October 9th, 2018 12:27 PM

A fee to transfer what you already purchased? If the fee is not extremely small I expect many to stick with CHL.

Toblakai October 9th, 2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babawonga (Post 271457)
A fee to transfer what you already purchased? If the fee is not extremely small I expect many to stick with CHL.

They originally said it would be about $20 and include 6 months of server access. Not sure if this is correct anymore but 6 months of access will cost about $15 so net $5. They haven't started charging for access yet either.

Farling October 9th, 2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toblakai (Post 271464)
They originally said it would be about $20 and include 6 months of server access. Not sure if this is correct anymore but 6 months of access will cost about $15 so net $5. They haven't started charging for access yet either.

The $20 transfer fee is separate from the cost to buy HLO in the first place, and it is buying HLO which provides 6 months access, not the transfer fee.