Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - World of Darkness (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Paradox Interactive, a new hope? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54174)

karpomatic November 19th, 2016 10:49 AM

I've been fighting for Storypath on HL as well.

Mumblewump August 29th, 2017 06:28 AM

I've just started playing 2e, and I love it. The ability to use HL would be icing on the cake.

Aaron August 29th, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumblewump (Post 254929)
I've just started playing 2e, and I love it. The ability to use HL would be icing on the cake.

Perhaps someone should give the authoring kit a spin to make a 2e system?

RavenX August 30th, 2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 254973)
Perhaps someone should give the authoring kit a spin to make a 2e system?

2e of what? The "Chronicles" of darkness 2e or the 2e of old world of darkness?

Aaron August 30th, 2017 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RavenX (Post 255067)
2e of what? The "Chronicles" of darkness 2e or the 2e of old world of darkness?

Hell if I know, ask Mumblewump!

RavenX August 31st, 2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 255076)
Hell if I know, ask Mumblewump!

The reason I asked it that there are significant differences between Chronicles and old world of darkness. Old World of Darkness products were not compatible with each other. If you ran Werewolf you couldn't easily integrate Mage or Vampire products into your games. The Storyteller had to do a lot of work to make it fit, which is why mixed games were not a thing back then.

I don't have the new edition of Chronicles of Darkness, so my ability to code it is limited by the fact I don't own the book for it.

sedmeister October 6th, 2017 01:57 PM

Still waiting for LW

Hey all, at the risk of sounding like I am being negative, White Wolf (World/Chronicles of Darkness) were very fast in replying to me and very responsive.

However the Lone Wolf guys were not very responsive and failed to respond to my last two emails.

Therefore I would have to conclude that for whatever reason, it was not a priority for Lone Wolf Development.

I understand small companies need to prioritise and make decisions about what they can and will do, especially in terms of what will keep them afloat in terms of income. However, an honest communication along the lines of "this is just not a priority for us as a conmpany right now" would be really appreciated.

Even better would be if Lone Wolf could make it possible for the WoD community to have access to what we need to do the work for them for free.

If for whatever reason this has himply fallen through their cracks and they are keen, I apologise in advance for the critical response.

RavenX November 23rd, 2017 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedmeister (Post 257023)
Hey all, at the risk of sounding like I am being negative, White Wolf (World/Chronicles of Darkness) were very fast in replying to me and very responsive.

However the Lone Wolf guys were not very responsive and failed to respond to my last two emails.

Therefore I would have to conclude that for whatever reason, it was not a priority for Lone Wolf Development.

I understand small companies need to prioritise and make decisions about what they can and will do, especially in terms of what will keep them afloat in terms of income. However, an honest communication along the lines of "this is just not a priority for us as a conmpany right now" would be really appreciated.

Even better would be if Lone Wolf could make it possible for the WoD community to have access to what we need to do the work for them for free.

If for whatever reason this has himply fallen through their cracks and they are keen, I apologise in advance for the critical response.

Very small company. Paizo releases get highest priority, then Shadowrun.