Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Online Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=95)
-   -   When... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=60438)

thaX March 26th, 2018 09:44 AM

When...

When will this be out of Beta and into commercial viable working status?

BoomerET March 26th, 2018 11:37 AM

It's not working? I've already built characters and imported them into Fantasy Grounds.

Dave
(Obviously using tools I made myself, that I'll make available at a much later time)

Parody March 26th, 2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 264816)
When will this be out of Beta and into commercial viable working status?

Hero Lab Online's Beta test ended at the end of January.

thaX April 8th, 2018 07:11 PM

So when is it going to work as good as the real program?

thaX April 8th, 2018 07:37 PM

I can't even log on to demo the program. I put in my license number and my Email as the PW and it still doesn't let me in.

ShadowChemosh April 8th, 2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 265320)
I can't even log on to demo the program. I put in my license number and my Email as the PW and it still doesn't let me in.

Um what license number? HLO uses a user id and password. Did you register for a user id and password?

Go HERE and at the bottom click the 'Create Account'. Then you can demo and if you want to purchase you can log into the store with your account to add Starfinder.

Parody April 8th, 2018 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 265320)

To expand on ShadowChemosh's comment: Hero Lab Online and Hero Lab Classic (desktop) use completely different licensing setups. Hero Lab Online and Realm Works share accounts, so if you have a Realm Works account you should be able to log in to HLO with that. Otherwise you need to create a new account for Hero Lab Online.

thaX April 22nd, 2018 12:12 AM

So, is the interface web portal up to the standard of HLC yet? Able to add custom portraits yet? Adjust the Character Sheet HTML? Save the character on one's own computer? View the file offline?

Or is it still in Beta?

jlong05 April 22nd, 2018 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thaX (Post 265808)
So, is the interface web portal up to the standard of HLC yet? Able to add custom portraits yet? Adjust the Character Sheet HTML? Save the character on one's own computer? View the file offline?

Or is it still in Beta?

I don't think those questions are all mutually exclusive to a single version. The program is released for players and is not Beta, however the functionality you are asking about does not exist yet, but that doesn't imply that the application is not functional. It just means that there may be features that are yet to be released that you have interest in.

Saving to ones own computer is working though, you can print to pdf the character sheet which is savable to your pc.

Pooptickler April 23rd, 2018 01:16 PM

Wait, so Hero Lab Classic isn't getting it?