Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Carrion Crown in Herolab (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=52394)

Korlall March 2nd, 2015 02:23 PM

Carrion Crown in Herolab

I downloaded the Carrion Crown portfolios in the community bestiary.

Many of the portfolio get missing source error.

Here's the details of my lisence.

Advanced Class Guide, Advanced Race guide, Advanced Player guide, Bestiary 1 to 4, Pathfinder RPG Core, Player companion #7, Playtest Material, Ultimate Campaign, Ultimate Combat, Ultimate Equipment, Ultimate Magic.

It's not the first community portfolios i'm loading (Already loaded stuff from Carnival of tears and Skull and shackles) so I guess my Herolab is correctly setup to use community stuff.

Anyone knows what could be the problem ?

Thank

bodrin March 2nd, 2015 02:44 PM

That depends on which portfolios you're loading.

I'm adding missing ones as I find them but I have all the official sources checked in the configure hero screen, so if it's any of those, then you might get the errors because of that.

However the portfolios will still work even without the missing sources, they will just have gaps in the NPC which you can fill with other options if you wish.

Currently adding Broken Moon NPC's

ShadowChemosh March 2nd, 2015 04:02 PM

I Did a prepare of the por files so you should not be getting those. Please right click on the message you are getting and paste here.

Korlall March 2nd, 2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodrin (Post 205029)
That depends on which portfolios you're loading.

I'm adding missing ones as I find them but I have all the official sources checked in the configure hero screen, so if it's any of those, then you might get the errors because of that.

However the portfolios will still work even without the missing sources, they will just have gaps in the NPC which you can fill with other options if you wish.

Currently adding Broken Moon NPC's

Here are few examples:

When loading Beheaded, Giant, I get :

Pick 'rUmGianBeh' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '812'
Chained pick 'wSlam' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '812'

When loading Gurtis Vortch :

Pick 'tmHeadLess' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '823'

When loading Ooze Swarm, Melancholic:

Pick 'rUmMelOozS' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '808'

Note that it's not all the portfolios that are doing this. Still, It'd be great to have them all working 100%.

Thanks

ShadowChemosh March 2nd, 2015 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korlall (Post 205041)
Here are few examples:

When loading Beheaded, Giant, I get :

Pick 'rUmGianBeh' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '812'
Chained pick 'wSlam' has been orphaned due to missing bootstrap in batch '812'

This is a unique monster built in the GM Pack for Carrion Crown. I just opened it without any issues. Are you sure you have the "GM Pack" installed?

Go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and see if the "Pathfinder GM Pack" or "Pathfinder GM Mythic Pack" shows as being installed please.

Korlall March 2nd, 2015 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 205042)
This is a unique monster built in the GM Pack for Carrion Crown. I just opened it without any issues. Are you sure you have the "GM Pack" installed?

Go to "Tools->Manage Third Party Updates" and see if the "Pathfinder GM Pack" or "Pathfinder GM Mythic Pack" shows as being installed please.

I forgot that I reinstalled Herolab not so long ago so no, GM Pack wasn't installed. I just did and confirmed in Tool -> Manage third party updates and I see the GM pack there. Still, I get the same errors when loading those portfolios. I didn't installed Mythic pack since I don't own the Mythic Adventures. Could that be the problem or it may be something else ?

ShadowChemosh March 2nd, 2015 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Korlall (Post 205055)
I forgot that I reinstalled Herolab not so long ago so no, GM Pack wasn't installed. I just did and confirmed in Tool -> Manage third party updates and I see the GM pack there. Still, I get the same errors when loading those portfolios. I didn't installed Mythic pack since I don't own the Mythic Adventures. Could that be the problem or it may be something else ?

Don't need mythic. After you installed the GM Pack did you restart HL?

Korlall March 2nd, 2015 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 205061)
After you installed the GM Pack did you restart HL?

I did but it doesn't solve the problem.

ShadowChemosh March 2nd, 2015 09:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Korlall (Post 205063)
I did but it doesn't solve the problem.

So when you restarted A) you get NO error messages on Pathfinder start because if you get any errors HL has gone into safe mode. B) When you start Pathfinder and see the "Configure Your Hero" window you see the "Community Packs" followed by "Basic Pack (v3.8)" correct?

Attachment 3614

Korlall March 2nd, 2015 09:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I don't get any error when loading HL. But I don't see the content in Configure Hero. Here are screenshots attached