Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Community Packs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=51966)

Azhrei January 24th, 2019 12:39 PM

And honestly, they probably consider it a low priority bug. The app still works for most users and even when it fails, there's a workaround (even if it is kind of annoying).

Given that the issue seems to always be the same ("tag group ... doesn't exist"), one would think that some extra debugging added to the creation of tag groups would be able to find it. But I've thought that about bugs in my own code and yet it's still tough to nail down, so...

Nightfox January 26th, 2019 04:50 PM

DSP Ultimate Psionics bug?
I was trying to set up an encounter with some Intellect Devourers (psionic) [rIntelDevo] from the DSP Ultimate Psionics. After adding them, I am getting a validation error
"Activate Energy Type: You must choose an option"
with the a red Background tab, but there does not appear to be anything to pick.

A second, easily solved issue is with the psi-like abilities.
Body Adjustment [puBodAdj2] needs to Charges [3] and Usage period [/day] updated.

Ualaa January 28th, 2019 03:36 PM

If you go to the "In-Play" tab, you can set your active energy type there.
The same deal, if you pick a Half-Dragon template; the selector is on the In-Play tab.

Almos February 10th, 2019 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 272548)
I get this reported here or in separate threads at least once a month. It has nothing to do with the community pack. It’s a memory bug in Test Now it appears. If you didn’t have the community pack installed it would still happen just with an error about the language.hlz file.

It’s a memory bug that has been around for years and its getting worse... Dave has tracked down where he thinks the issue is and hopefully in one of the next binary releases the issue will be fixed. :)

The ONLY way to get around this is to Exit HL and restart it. Then you can once again use Test Now! for X number of times until it appears again.

This doesn't solve the issue for me at all. Any time I try to compile any custom files, I get this error.

Azhrei February 10th, 2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almos (Post 275669)
This doesn't solve the issue for me at all. Any time I try to compile any custom files, I get this error.

Then report it as a bug to the HL folks. support-at-wolflair.com

ShadowChemosh February 10th, 2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almos (Post 275669)

If its every time I think your getting a different error. Please right click and copy the error your getting and paste it into this thread.

Almos February 10th, 2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhrei (Post 275681)
Then report it as a bug to the HL folks. support-at-wolflair.com

Actually, after restarting and retrying enough times, it actually worked.

Azhrei February 11th, 2019 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Almos (Post 275685)
Actually, after restarting and retrying enough times, it actually worked.

It's still a bug. I hope you report it.

cebadec March 10th, 2019 09:08 AM

So here is what I assume is an extremely basic question (if I'm in the wrong area please correct me), I've gotten permission to make an Aegis from my GM and since Powerstones are like Scrolls he has given me permission to have some embedded in the astral suit as well as being able to have more "on hand" in a bag, provided I pay the equivalent gold costs. I can't seem to find any Items for the "Powerstones" anywhere outside of the "Astral Suit" tab once I enable the "Powerstone Repository" customization. However it gives me the red error if I select more than I am supposed to (in terms of being able to embed in the suit). Is there items (similar to scrolls) already made and I just don't know how to find them? or is this something that I will have to attempt to "code" myself?

Thanks in advance.

Dami March 10th, 2019 01:21 PM

@cebadec - Since the Aegis and powerstones are from Dreamscarred Press products, this would be better addressed to Paizo or DP. They aren't a community product.
That said, you could assume the "red error" stones are the ones you haven't assigned to the suit. Otherwise, you could buy a custom item, assign the cost and name it accordingly in either Gear/Magic Items. Making a basic "powerstone" in the editor and having a field to name it should be pretty easy too.