Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Bug Reports - Community Created 3.5 D&D data set (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12785)

Sendric September 3rd, 2019 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 281701)
Inspired (tsucora spirit) from Eberron Campaign Setting has feats attached to it and loses regular feats. I can only guess that someone set it up to be exactly like it lists in the book but now you can't make an NPC with the race.

This is a common problem. Looks like it also needs some psi-like abilities. I don't seem to have the ECS on hand at the moment. Once I track that down I'll fix this up.

Illyahr September 5th, 2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sendric (Post 281790)
This is a common problem. Looks like it also needs some psi-like abilities. I don't seem to have the ECS on hand at the moment. Once I track that down I'll fix this up.

I can make the adjustment on my end and send you the file

Provos September 27th, 2019 01:54 AM

Divine Might feat from Complete Warrior (pg 106) has a prerequisite of Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack. I can select the feat without the Power Attack feat.

Pool of Healing class variant from Complete Champion (pg 47) requires you to sacrifice a 4th level spell slot, also 7th level. You can select it early on and not sacrifice a slot.

Sendric September 27th, 2019 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 282600)
Divine Might feat from Complete Warrior (pg 106) has a prerequisite of Str 13, turn or rebuke undead ability, Power Attack. I can select the feat without the Power Attack feat.

Pool of Healing class variant from Complete Champion (pg 47) requires you to sacrifice a 4th level spell slot, also 7th level. You can select it early on and not sacrifice a slot.

Thanks. I'll address these as soon as possible.

Provos December 13th, 2019 11:06 PM

My character has received a permanent attribute bonus to intelligence. Logically I would put that under Adjustments/permanent but that doesn't seem to trigger the skill point update. I know I can just adjust the base attribute but is just seems odd to me so I wanted to point it out.

cshadow133 December 16th, 2019 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 284460)
My character has received a permanent attribute bonus to intelligence. Logically I would put that under Adjustments/permanent but that doesn't seem to trigger the skill point update. I know I can just adjust the base attribute but is just seems odd to me so I wanted to point it out.

You are speaking of the bonus to skill points starting at your next level, or your previous levels?

Sendric December 16th, 2019 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 284460)

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, this appears to be a core issue. You can get around it one of two ways. First, use the mod Ability Score (Starting) to change your ability score. Second, use the Ability Score (Permanent) and the Total Skill Points mod to change your skill points. The first option will be easier to deal with unless there's some other reason why you can't use it.

Provos December 16th, 2019 11:10 AM

@cshodow133 yes the skill points from previous levels seem to be missing.

I just unchecked the Adjustment left it there with a note for myself and changed my score manually.

Dami December 16th, 2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Provos (Post 284490)
@cshodow133 yes the skill points from previous levels seem to be missing.

I just unchecked the Adjustment left it there with a note for myself and changed my score manually.

According to the PHB, page 10: "Changing Ability Scores", last paragraph - You do not get skill points added for past levels, only new levels gained after the Int increase.

Sendric December 17th, 2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 284503)
According to the PHB, page 10: "Changing Ability Scores", last paragraph - You do not get skill points added for past levels, only new levels gained after the Int increase.

Thanks, Dami. That certainly seems to answer that question.