Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Shadowrun 6th Edition Release Schedule (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=64850)

rlane187 October 1st, 2020 12:58 PM

Shadowrun 6th Edition Release Schedule

Do we have a schedule of when we can expect the SR 6e source books to show up for purchase?

asvaldson February 19th, 2021 08:38 PM

With the release of the PDF for street wyrd, I'm resurrecting this question lol

Dami February 20th, 2021 04:29 AM

On the 15th Jan, LW (Mathias) stated the following:
"Other projects on our short list include:

Alien Archive 4 - we're working our way through it now and will release as quickly as possible, which looks like next month
Lost Omens Ancestry Guide - we've not yet received this book from Paizo and will do our best to have it available on the book's release date (February 24th)
Savage Worlds - updates have been submitted to us and are awaiting detailed review

Once we've got those completed, the plan is to move on to the backlog of adventure path issues, Shadowrun books, and assorted other bug fixes that have been reported."

That's the latest message I'm aware of. Based on "recent" statements, they won't give dates, or priorities.

asvaldson February 23rd, 2021 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 293716)
"

That's the latest message I'm aware of. Based on "recent" statements, they won't give dates, or priorities.

Which I can understand. As frustrating as it is from our side, them giving any sort of dates can shoot them in the foot. Because you can't always promise there won't be delays and we players can get a little rabid if you promise us something and it doesn't happen.

Shaman964 March 1st, 2021 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 293716)
On the 15th Jan, LW (Mathias) stated the following:
"Other projects on our short list include:

Once we've got those completed, the plan is to move on to the backlog of adventure path issues, Shadowrun books, and assorted other bug fixes that have been reported."

Do those Shadowrun books include the remaining ones for the original HeroLab's Shadowrun 5e?

Shaman964 March 1st, 2021 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asvaldson (Post 293785)
Which I can understand. As frustrating as it is from our side, them giving any sort of dates can shoot them in the foot. Because you can't always promise there won't be delays and we players can get a little rabid if you promise us something and it doesn't happen.

I understand that as well. I don't care so much about dates as a simple acknowledgement of we're still working on it. After all, it's been a few years since several of us have paid for material that is not yet completed and no word on it.

It's why I've held off on HLO. If there was at least some word on finishing up the older products, I'd look at HLO.

Dami March 1st, 2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaman964 (Post 293890)
Do those Shadowrun books include the remaining ones for the original HeroLab's Shadowrun 5e?

The quote was from an HLO forum thread, so its likely talking about HLO only.

ShadowTool March 8th, 2021 01:21 PM

So sad and upsetting. I don't know why or how LW keeps this contract. Adding insult, the March Newsletter even mentioned how the SR6 theme is now available to everyone as a Sci-Fi skin. Shoot me now.

Smogg April 29th, 2021 11:12 AM

It feels like they gave up on shadowrun online...

asvaldson June 12th, 2021 03:19 PM

I've started to look into alternate generators for now. I try to use HL for everything. but until they can get caught up, and maybe put us in the loop for various systems, I need something useable with the newer material