Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Hero Lab on Android, Kickstarter... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=45798)

adamzeliasz September 13th, 2013 08:45 AM

Hero Lab on Android, Kickstarter...
 
Just a thought; how about launching a Kickstarter to develop Hero Lab on Android? You'll see what kind of genuine interest there is, generate revenue to fund the development (internally or hiring a freelance developer), and get it to the market sooner. I would definitely contribute...

Mathias September 13th, 2013 09:30 AM

Here's the response from when an andriod kickstarter was suggested in another thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showpost....0&postcount=21

Caraldur December 16th, 2015 11:44 AM

Now that the IPad version of herolabs has had two years to mature, is there any chance that we can get an Android version?

-Car

Exmortis December 16th, 2015 01:25 PM

Holistically speaking I have no issue with HL on Android. But HL for all its greatness, is in need of some modernization TLC.

Specifically the Tactical Console is really due for an overhaul, and porting HL to yet another platform to me, just spreads a very small team even thinner.

Not to mention integration with Realm Works would be faint worthy.

liz December 21st, 2015 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmortis (Post 220675)
Not to mention integration with Realm Works would be faint worthy.

I'm assuming you mean beyond the current integration. Can you clarify what you had in mind?

Exmortis December 21st, 2015 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liz (Post 220835)
I'm assuming you mean beyond the current integration. Can you clarify what you had in mind?

Dynamic features:

Able to edit the por you have in RW and save it back in this new updated state.

Have players able to save and open their por file in the player version and save it as a new state end of game day, and have it sync when they do. Another wards, the por is kept in sync through the cloud service between GM and Player.

these are the two biggest things I would want.

rob December 21st, 2015 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmortis (Post 220845)
Able to edit the por you have in RW and save it back in this new updated state.

Then Christmas came early for you this year, since you can already do that! :)

Just select the "Edit" option for the portfolio from within the topic.

The other request will entail significantly more work, but it's definitely on the todo list. You may also want to log your desires on the Realm Works Requested Features forum so that we can be keep track of it there. :)

Exmortis December 22nd, 2015 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 220858)
Then Christmas came early for you this year, since you can already do that! :)

Just select the "Edit" option for the portfolio from within the topic.

The other request will entail significantly more work, but it's definitely on the todo list. You may also want to log your desires on the Realm Works Requested Features forum so that we can be keep track of it there. :)

MY god Rob you need to stop doing that, me poor head can't take hitting the ground like this. As much as I want faint worthy features, they HURT!

Thank you, thank you. I will see if the new release fixed my sync and moving topics problem when I get home this evening.

I am pretty sure its in the forums, if not I wrote in the survey :) But if its not in forums as request I will add it.

AndrewD2 December 22nd, 2015 10:22 AM

I saw rob post and thought it was an exciting thing for an Android version.

pyremius January 12th, 2016 08:21 PM

I'm still waiting for an Android version, also. After this long, however, I should probably start looking into alternative products if I want to participate in convention gaming.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.