Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Vampire Count Bugs (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11036)

Amedeus August 16th, 2010 04:21 PM

Vampire Count Bugs

First off, thank you so much for your hard work on this!! It's really appreciated!!

Ok, now for the bugs:

1.) Skeletons choice of Magical Banners is not complete. At this point, they can't even take a regular 35pt Warbanner.

2.) When a Vampire takes "Forbidden Lore", in addition to Invocation of Nehek, the Vampire can know all the spells of any given Lore. However, when you choose a different Lore other than the Vampire one, and then choose Invocation of Nehek, a red flag goes up saying "You may only choose spells from one Lore at a time."

That's all I have for now. I'm sure others will contribute to this thread.

Amedeus August 17th, 2010 07:32 PM

Nevermind about the banners for the skeletons. I just realized they increased the point cost for the Warbanner. I guess they don't have as much of a selection as they used too. Sorry for not checking on this before posting.

mandril_hydana August 17th, 2010 08:17 PM

Hey,

In addition to the things you already have listed as known bugs yet to be addressed (like the Dread Knight taking other mounts and Monstrous mounts +1 armour save) I just have 1 so far;

Wight King - His heavy armour is not giving him a 5+. Which then flows on as you add armour, mount, barding. Note: you have deselect his shield to see this bug. When you just pick him from the list he comes with a 5+ but it should be 4+ as his shield is already selected.

RE: The War Banner question above, Skeleton units can take this at 25 points as per the reference on page 500 that says you use the points from the army book with the rule from the rule book. This apparently reflect armies greater or lesser access to some generic items.

Thanks for doing all the work, really appreciate it.

gkgnight August 20th, 2010 08:46 PM

Bug:

Vampiric Power - Avatar of Death (Shield): Gives the vampire heavy armor and a shield. The 6+ ward save for the shield isn't appearing thouh the armor value is correct

Omission:

Corpse Cart: It has regeneration but this isn't shown on army builder. Source: Vamprie Counts Army Book, page 93.

Amedeus September 3rd, 2010 09:10 AM

After 1.4 patch Skeletons are still unable to take the Warbanner at 25pts as Mandril stated above. Just FYI.

Amedeus September 29th, 2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

After 1.4 patch Skeletons are still unable to take the Warbanner at 25pts as Mandril stated above. Just FYI.
Still no change with the Skeletons being able to take the Warbanner with 1.7 patch. Not sure what the deal is. Is Mandril wrong? If he is, that's fine, I'll quit mentioning it. Could you let me know either way? Thanks! :)

belgarath97 September 29th, 2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amedeus (Post 45181)
Still no change with the Skeletons being able to take the Warbanner with 1.7 patch. Not sure what the deal is. Is Mandril wrong? If he is, that's fine, I'll quit mentioning it. Could you let me know either way? Thanks! :)

I currently have the problem fixed. But there seems to be a problem with the update, because it is still using an old file. As soon as that gets resolved, you will be able to take a war banner.

I'm fairly certain Ultraprime is working on ther problem with the updates.

gkgnight September 30th, 2010 03:55 PM

VC Omission:

In the Option Footnotes -> Unholy Lodestone (an upgrade option for the corpse-cart) It states...

"Units targeted with Invocation of Nehek within 6" regain an additional wound."

Please note that this does not work on any unit with the Vampire special rule. Would it be possible to add that exception in the footnote? Source: VC Armybook Page 43, under the heading "Unholy Lodestone"

belgarath97 September 30th, 2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gkgnight (Post 45239)
VC Omission:

In the Option Footnotes -> Unholy Lodestone (an upgrade option for the corpse-cart) It states...

"Units targeted with Invocation of Nehek within 6" regain an additional wound."

Please note that this does not work on any unit with the Vampire special rule. Would it be possible to add that exception in the footnote? Source: VC Armybook Page 43, under the heading "Unholy Lodestone"

Sure, i'll add it, and hopefully it'll be in the next update.

gkgnight October 1st, 2010 09:15 AM

VC Bug:

Black Knights, still show the 6+ parry-ward save. If i remmber correctly this issue was thought to have been fixed by an earlier patch for mounted units.