Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - version 6.13 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14594)

Solonar December 19th, 2011 10:59 AM

Magus (Kensai) Bug

In attempting to create a Magus with the Kensai archetype, there appears to be a scripting (possibly timing?) issue with Armor Proficiency (Light), as it will not allow that feat to be possessed, even when added from another class or entered in under the adjustment tab.

Addition: Once the Kensai archetype is selected, the character also cannot learn the feat Martial Weapon Proficiency (All), even when another class is taken (such as fighter).

I'm sure I could create an alternate Kensai archetype that wouldn't have these errors, but I would like to see them fixed in an update.

fnord December 20th, 2011 07:06 PM

Ninja ki pool incorrect

The ninja ki pool should default to using charisma. The rule is, when you pick up a 2nd class with a ki pool, at that point you choose what stat to use for ki from then on.

Currently, it looks like ninjas are just cloning the monk ki pool which uses wisdom, but that should only be possible if you multiclass with monk and explicitly choose wisdom.

Eretas December 20th, 2011 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 65859)
Quote:

Originally Posted by thedarkelf007 (Post 65858)
I still have unwitting ally appear on my wizard spells tab. not too important, but it is confusing players who are trying to use the tool in game.

If you create a new character, they will not have this error, but the only way to remove this from characters created back when the error existed is to manually edit the XML of the saved portfolio. My email address is my user name here, @wolflair.com. if you'd like me to fix that character for you.

I have that same error on all my players characters. Where is the XML files you talked about? Is it simple to edit?

ShadowChemosh December 20th, 2011 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eretas (Post 67671)
I have that same error on all my players characters. Where is the XML files you talked about? Is it simple to edit?

The .por or character files are XML and can be edited using Notepad. Before doing something like that make sure you make backup copies as its easy to break the .por so it never loads again. :(

Pezmerga December 20th, 2011 08:58 PM

It is currently not allowing someone to take levels in dragon disciple if they are a crossblooded sorcerer, even with one of the bloodlines being draconic.

Eretas December 21st, 2011 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 67678)
The .por or character files are XML and can be edited using Notepad. Before doing something like that make sure you make backup copies as its easy to break the .por so it never loads again. :(

Understand... But what am I looking for in the XML file... Cannot find Any occurrence of "unwitting"

EDIT: Looking for that string : <pick thing="spUnwiAll0" index="481" batchindex="434" refcount="0" default="yes"></pick> then delete it?

EDIT 2: Thanks for the advice... I corrupted the file on the first try... But succeed on the second! Case close :)

Mathias December 21st, 2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eretas (Post 67706)
EDIT: Looking for that string : <pick thing="spUnwiAll0" index="481" batchindex="434" refcount="0" default="yes"></pick> then delete it?

Looks like the correct set of information to delete.

harmor December 22nd, 2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PFSRD
...Feats and effects that affect a paladin’s mercy also affect this ability.

Which feats exactly? Do the *mercy* feats affect this?

Eretas December 23rd, 2011 09:19 AM

Diabolist - Imp companion - Error?

According to the book of the dammed, for the Diabolist . The Imp companion is base on the animal companion for the druid where the "class level" is the diabolist level plus the higher class level.
Quote:

Class Level

This is the diabolist's class level plus her highest caster level. This does not stack with class levels that grant an animal companion.
In my case, the Diabolist is diabolist 1 / Wizard 6. According to the table, the imp should be level 6. But I can't give more than 2 HD..

Quote:

ANIMAL COMPANION CR 2
Male Imp
LE Tiny Outsider
Init +2; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +6
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 15, touch 14, flat-footed 13. . (+2 Dex, +2 size, +1 natural)
hp 10 ()
Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +4
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 20 ft., Flight (50 feet, Perfect)
Melee Sting (Imp) +3 (1d4-1/20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +3 (1-1/20/x2)
Space 2.5 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
Special Attacks Poison: Sting-Injury (DC 11)
Spell-Like Abilities Detect Good (Constant), Detect Magic (Constant), Suggestion (1/day)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 8, Dex 15, Con 10, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 14
Base Atk +2; CMB +2; CMD 11
Feats
Skills Bluff +7, Fly +19, Intimidate +4, Perception +6, Sense Motive +6, Spellcraft +3, Stealth +15
Languages Celestial, Draconic, Infernal; Telepathy (50 feet)

--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Flight (50 feet, Perfect) You can fly!
Poison: Sting-Injury (DC 11) (Ex) , cure 1 save.
Telepathy (50 feet) (Su) Communicate telepathically if the target has a language.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Silveras December 23rd, 2011 01:25 PM

The Fatigued condition is applying the Dexterity and Strength penalties as reductions in the actual score (3.5 meaning) instead of applying a -1 penalty to checks for each -2 in the ability penalty (Pathfinder meaning).