Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Savage Worlds (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   The Super Powers Companion (2nd edition) is Now Available! (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=56241)

CapedCrusader July 23rd, 2016 11:53 AM

On Resistance, I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing in the description that leads me to believe that multiple versions should be combined into a single power. For Super Skill, they were very specific about that, but not in Resistance. I don't see anything in the description for Device, either.
What are you getting at. here? What am I missing?

CapedCrusader July 23rd, 2016 11:57 AM

On Switchable, you're correct. It is supposed to use the total without the Switchable cost. I'll fix that. Thanks!

EricaOdd July 23rd, 2016 12:28 PM

Oh, I didn't notice that. Sorry.

CapedCrusader July 23rd, 2016 12:39 PM

Oh, no worries. It's something I should have given a heads up on, and now you've allowed me to do that. Thanks!

EricaOdd July 23rd, 2016 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 232496)
On Resistance, I'm not sure what you mean. There's nothing in the description that leads me to believe that multiple versions should be combined into a single power. For Super Skill, they were very specific about that, but not in Resistance. I don't see anything in the description for Device, either.
What are you getting at. here? What am I missing?

I could be wrong... it's happened before. :D

Don't judge me! I'm sick! I'm on cold medicine! The stars are not aligned! :p

EricaOdd July 23rd, 2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 232497)
On Switchable, you're correct. It is supposed to use the total without the Switchable cost. I'll fix that. Thanks!

Cool. For the time being I've just been building the power without adding the Switchable (alternate) modifier first to make sure my points add up, then adding the modifier.

SeeleyOne July 23rd, 2016 04:12 PM

Just an idea: A mechanic could add the points for you without having to take a reward. But either way works.

SeeleyOne July 23rd, 2016 04:22 PM

Just an idea for using Super Karma: A mechanic could add the points for you without having to take a reward. But either way works.

EricaOdd July 24th, 2016 07:16 AM

Another question... I've given a character the Trademark Weapon Edge via the Super Edge power. I'm getting two validation errors. One is "Trademark Weapon: duplicate weapon selected," and the other is "Trademark Weapon: You must choose an option."

I'm not sure where the first one is coming from, but for the second one I can't seem to find where I need to go to enter the weapon option for Trademark Weapon. The Edge tab is highlighted red, but that Edge doesn't appear there for me to fill it in.

Zaphod Beebledoc July 24th, 2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapedCrusader (Post 232495)
Erica - The extra points fort Super Karma are in a Reward on the Edges/Hindrances/Rewards tab. Since they changed it so you can use the Super Karma to give you a normal Reward instead of just the points, we added the extra Super Power Points as a Reward. This is why we had to allow Rewards to be unique now.

Can I suggest that the Reward is renamed slightly. Maybe to Super Power Points (Karma)

I must admit I was scratching my head for a few moments trying to work out the same thing.