Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61875)

RavenX December 24th, 2018 05:06 PM

Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron

Is anyone currently implementing the Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron at this time? I was wondering if the community had started work on this file as I don't see it in the hero lab files at this time.

Mergon December 24th, 2018 05:41 PM

I've been working on it since it came out. At first for my personal use. I've been meaning to upload what I have so far to GIT, but have been having issues doing so.

I still have most of the Dragonmark subraces/variants to add.

RavenX December 24th, 2018 06:10 PM

Sounds cool. I'm mostly looking for the four Eberron core races, the dragonmarks I don't use in my homebrew world, but one of my Players likes to play Changelings and I love building Warforged NPCs for the party to fight.

Mergon December 24th, 2018 06:14 PM

When I get home after the holidays, I'll try again to get my stuff posted to GIT. I have all the races but the Dragonmark stuff done. I also have the background completed. And some of the gear/items.

Shayemus79 August 7th, 2019 05:40 AM

Mergon, I've joined up on Github but have no idea how to take your code and import that into HLC for the WGtE races...do you have the .user file that I can download or a walkthrough of how to take your code and make it usable in HLC, which would be more enlightening for me although a longer process lol

Fenris447 August 8th, 2019 05:18 AM

Download* all the WGtE .user files (COM_5ePack_WGtE - _______.user) in the GitHub and place them in the 5e data folder of your Herolab. Look for all the other .user files if you cant find the folder. Do the same with COM_Source_110 - Sourcebooks.1st. That one will already exist; overwrite it.

Then restart Hero Lab completely. When making a new hero, on the hero configuration screen, make sure you check the Wayfarer's Guide source's checkbox. Otherwise the options wont show up.

*To "download" the raw files, I usually have to make a .txt file, copy and paste the full text of the .user file, and then save it as the appropriate .user file. Rinse and repeat for each file.

Shayemus79 August 12th, 2019 05:02 AM

Thank you! Worked great.

Mergon August 12th, 2019 05:27 AM

What I've done so far is fine, its what I haven't managed to do is what p*sses me off.

:)

Nitehood August 23rd, 2019 03:51 AM

Files

Where are the Eberron files at? Can you post a link?

Fenris447 August 23rd, 2019 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenris447 (Post 281051)
Download* all the WGtE .user files (COM_5ePack_WGtE - _______.user) in the GitHub and place them in the 5e data folder of your Herolab. Look for all the other .user files if you cant find the folder. Do the same with COM_Source_110 - Sourcebooks.1st. That one will already exist; overwrite it.

Then restart Hero Lab completely. When making a new hero, on the hero configuration screen, make sure you check the Wayfarer's Guide source's checkbox. Otherwise the options wont show up.

*To "download" the raw files, I usually have to make a .txt file, copy and paste the full text of the .user file, and then save it as the appropriate .user file. Rinse and repeat for each file.

Follow these instructions here.