Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13050)

Cenobite451 May 17th, 2011 01:35 PM

[Bug Reports] Warriors of Chaos

Reposting from "give me your bugs!" in hopes of drawing a bit more attention. (As that thread has apparently become a discussion of Doom Glaives and the corresponding unintentional uniqueness of Vermin Lords.)

All WoC units list a flat 6+ Ward when you try to combine the Mark of Tzeentch with a shield, which is of course wrong. It does this even on cavalry, who shouldn't be interacting with the Parry rules at all. And it completely overwrites any other ward save. So a wee bit irritating for a Tzeentch player. :p

The entire list is missing stomp/thunderstomp.

Marked sorcerers are able to take Lores other than that of their patron.

Thanks for your time!

UltraPrime May 17th, 2011 09:20 PM

Sorry, should have responded to that. I'm working on that one at the moment. It should be done soon :)

ejr1216 May 26th, 2011 09:20 AM

The Banner of Rage does not Add +1 attack to the unit profile. Thanks for all the hard work.

UltraPrime May 26th, 2011 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ejr1216 (Post 56306)
The Banner of Rage does not Add +1 attack to the unit profile. Thanks for all the hard work.

I remember looking at that, but I can see I haven't fixed it. I'm certain there was a reason, but for life of me can't remember why. I'll look again, and either fix or remember why not to lol.

Martyn G May 27th, 2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cenobite451 (Post 56034)

Marked sorcerers are able to take Lores other than that of their patron.

Not so I'm afraid - P119 & 120 of the WoC army book state that if marked then must choose lore appropriate to that mark.
The 'unmarked' wizard choices are also laid out with one additional lore available to a Lord level wizard.

Regards

Martyn

RICHARDC1967 November 18th, 2011 06:51 PM

missing chaos mark description

under "Chaos Marks" on the army roster the "Mark of Tzeentch" description does not show up when chosen..all others do

kahunadave November 25th, 2011 01:11 PM

Trolls

It has been FAQ'd that Trolls can vomit in two ranks not just those in the front rank

UltraPrime November 28th, 2011 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 65952)
under "Chaos Marks" on the army roster the "Mark of Tzeentch" description does not show up when chosen..all others do

Quote:

Originally Posted by kahunadave (Post 66261)
It has been FAQ'd that Trolls can vomit in two ranks not just those in the front rank

Fixed

RICHARDC1967 December 28th, 2011 04:29 PM

I have a Chaos Lord of Tzeentch (6+ ward save) with the Talisman of Preservation(4+ ward) it automatically adjust his ward save to 3+ and his armor save is 4+, when I add a regular shield his stats adjust to Armor SV 3+ and Ward SV 6+ ..when I add a random magic shield his saves are 3+(or 2+), and 3+ ward..in other words..when chosen, the mark of Tzeentch doesn't adjust correctly for the Talisman of Preservation when chosen with a regular shield(and I'm assuming the other two talismans that give ward saves as well)..

UltraPrime December 28th, 2011 09:44 PM

Tzeentch seems to mess up AB! Whenever I fix one thing, it breaks another. Bear with me, it will work one day....

RICHARDC1967 December 29th, 2011 12:18 PM

well Tzeentch is the Lord of Change..lol

Mr_Rose December 31st, 2011 07:20 AM

I think it might be a display issue: Technically at that point you have two potential ward saves; the ToP and the parry (shield) save. Depending on the logic/sorting, it could well be showing one in favour of the other (in this case the parry) and also failing to account for the MoT because it's weird.

RICHARDC1967 January 28th, 2012 04:09 PM

Chaos Knights of Tzeentch

when I take Chaos Knights of Tzeentch and add the Blasted Standard the ward save does not adjust to 4+

ryanamandaanna January 30th, 2012 05:55 PM

Kazyk the Befouled and Kazyk's rot knights are not available

Also, Chaos War Mammoths were reduced to 550 points as of Tamurkhan, and they can now take marks of chaos, a howdah (which would take it back up to the 600) and/or a warshrine.

UltraPrime January 30th, 2012 10:17 PM

See answer in Chaos Deamon thread.

stompreaper February 12th, 2012 06:20 PM

The cost for an enchanted shield (15 pts) is at odds with the cost in the Hard cover rule book (p502, 5 pts)

Mr_Rose February 15th, 2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompreaper (Post 74239)
The cost for an enchanted shield (15 pts) is at odds with the cost in the Hard cover rule book (p502, 5 pts)

Not a bug. Please check all relevant rules updates and errata before reporting bugs.

stompreaper February 15th, 2012 09:06 PM

I did spend time looking around for which value to use including other peoples army list but obviously I've missed something and will have to look more in the absence of a link/reference to help me understand it.

Skaby February 22nd, 2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stompreaper (Post 75278)
I did spend time looking around for which value to use including other peoples army list but obviously I've missed something and will have to look more in the absence of a link/reference to help me understand it.

in the main Rulebook (somewhere under common magical items) is stated that the costs in Army Book have precedence above the costs referred in the main rule book.

Mack February 24th, 2012 11:31 PM

Similar problem, but the sword of striking is using the main rulebook cost (15pts) over the armybook cost (30pts).

UltraPrime March 7th, 2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack (Post 77098)
Similar problem, but the sword of striking is using the main rulebook cost (15pts) over the armybook cost (30pts).

Fixed.

Tiibor May 3rd, 2012 11:45 AM

Sorcerer Prophets and Daemonsmiths

Sorcerer Prophets and Daemonsmiths are not available to select in the Warriors of Chaos file the rest of the chaos dwarf units are is this correct or an omission

leeharris13 May 13th, 2012 06:29 PM

Kazyk the Befouled and Kazyk's rot knights are not available. This was posted by someone in January but it he/they are still not available that I can see. Am I missing something?

RICHARDC1967 June 10th, 2012 10:40 AM

Sorcerer Prophets and Deamonsmiths still not available in Chaos Warriors list..rules for taking Chaos Dwarf characters is 1 Deamonsmith per unit of non character units, i.e. infernal guard, war machine..etc

EdSteiner June 11th, 2012 10:50 AM

This has been corrected and I have sent it to be upload when Ultraprime does the June update. Yeh I know its June already but RL stuff comes first.

EdSteiner

RICHARDC1967 June 11th, 2012 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 84605)
This has been corrected and I have sent it to be upload when Ultraprime does the June update. Yeh I know its June already but RL stuff comes first.

EdSteiner

Thank you Sir!!!

aerethan June 21st, 2012 01:24 AM

Exalted Hero of Tzeentch issue

So if you give an exalted hero Armor of Destiny it shows the 4++ and the parry 6++. But if you give him Mark of Tzeentch the ward just shows a 6+ when it should be 3+.

UltraPrime August 14th, 2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brezent (Post 88587)
How do i add Jaggernaut to Lord? Only Steed, Daemonic mount, Dragon, Manticore and Chariot are available.

Ah! You have found an issue. Will work on this...

Mr_Rose August 16th, 2012 02:21 AM

Does your Lord have the Mark of Khorne? Jugglers aren't available to just any old lord….

EdSteiner August 17th, 2012 12:49 PM

Update on Chaos Dwarf stuff in WoC armies. I have found and fixed they why some stuff failed to appear and other stuff did. Let us just say that this is due to the units being imported into WoC list and that was stripping away the tags needs to select some special Chaos Dwarf Magic items avail only to Chaos Dwarves not Hobgoblins from the regular CD army list.

Emailed over to UltraPrime for Sep update

EdSteiner August 23rd, 2012 06:08 PM

Opened ended question, based on reading and re-reading the rules can a Chaos Dwarf Castilian be a BSB in a Warriors of Chaos army. Since you can take a Castilian as a Hero choice and his entry as written allows him to be a BSB does that mean he could be in a WoC army list. No errata to support or un-support this can be found, anyone want to stab at this?

Fantasticmrfox September 4th, 2012 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdSteiner (Post 88853)
Update on Chaos Dwarf stuff in WoC armies. I have found and fixed they why some stuff failed to appear and other stuff did. Let us just say that this is due to the units being imported into WoC list and that was stripping away the tags needs to select some special Chaos Dwarf Magic items avail only to Chaos Dwarves not Hobgoblins from the regular CD army list.

Emailed over to UltraPrime for Sep update

Hi Ed,

Sorry to be a pain here and for nagging, but can I just confirm with you that the Daemonsmith & sorceror prophet issue has been fixed?

I've been waiting for an update for months on this issue.

I appreciate RL gets in the way, but people have been pointing this one out for a long time now. I f I had the knowledge to fix it myself I would have done!

EdSteiner September 5th, 2012 01:47 PM

Fantasticmrfox,

I emailed it over to the Senior File author 10 days ago for the Sep update.

Fantasticmrfox September 6th, 2012 01:16 AM

Thanks Ed.

I would be really disappointed if it never happened (for any reason). I pretty much bough AB just for my chaos list.

Appreciate your time.

UltraPrime September 6th, 2012 02:10 AM

I'm aiming to get update out this weekend.

RICHARDC1967 November 8th, 2012 05:46 PM

just wondering if you would be kind enough to add the Skullcrushers of Khorne to the WOC list..I have a game on Monday the 12th and I would be greatful if I were able to add them to my Army list...Thanks

Yobtar November 8th, 2012 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 103055)
just wondering if you would be kind enough to add the Skullcrushers of Khorne to the WOC list..I have a game on Monday the 12th and I would be greatful if I were able to add them to my Army list...Thanks

http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13887

Ambrose November 9th, 2012 07:56 PM

Greetings,

Thanks for all the hard work. AB is awesome. I have a question regarding WoC. When I add the Banner of Rage it states I gain frenzy. However, unlike when I select Mark of Khorne or extra hand weapon, the increase of attacks is not changed in the Warriors profile. Is this correct or am I missing something? Thank you.

RICHARDC1967 January 5th, 2013 03:46 PM

Spells category

just curious as to why there is a "Spells" catagory in the "All Units" selection option in the WOC army list builder that lists every spell for every unit in the game.I haven't checked the other army lists to see if it appears in them, but I assume they do to?

EdSteiner January 8th, 2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 (Post 103055)

Added for 2.51