Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Army Builder (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Army Builder beta (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55075)

Colen February 19th, 2016 05:05 AM

New Army Builder beta

Hi everyone,

I've uploaded a new version of Army Builder that fixes some bugs, and I'd like to get some additional eyes on it before release, to make sure there aren't any lurking problems in there. You can find it here:

(Beta links edited out - version 3.5c of Army Builder is out now!)

If you're interested in helping out, please grab the new release and just use it like you normally would use Army Builder. If you run into any bugs, please post the details here and I will look into them.

Thanks for your help!

EdSteiner February 27th, 2016 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colen (Post 224439)
Hi everyone,

I've uploaded a new version of Army Builder that fixes some bugs, and I'd like to get some additional eyes on it before release, to make sure there aren't any lurking problems in there. You can find it here:

Download windows version here!
Download mac version here!

If you're interested in helping out, please grab the new release and just use it like you normally would use Army Builder. If you run into any bugs, please post the details here and I will look into them.

Thanks for your help!

I DL and used this, however I found it that is did something funny with the ABCreator, it changed the linkset and tagset into some sort of weird numberic code. When I opened the file in a notepad viewer the link was still named correctly and the data files work it was just when using the program creator it showed them as like a 10 digit number series. Restoring the older version solved the problem

Harkan_again February 28th, 2016 10:50 AM

Has anyone else seen this, am in the middle of some updates so don't want to try the beta till it goes out (next couple of days) then will give it a whirl

EdSteiner February 28th, 2016 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harkan_again (Post 225130)
Has anyone else seen this, am in the middle of some updates so don't want to try the beta till it goes out (next couple of days) then will give it a whirl

If it occurs with you just re-install the older version. It did not compromise any of the data files.

Colen March 2nd, 2016 08:10 AM

Thanks for that bug report! I'll have it fixed in the "real" release, which I expect will go out on Monday. :)

jtisdel March 2nd, 2016 12:35 PM

Grabbed it and tested in against the latest Warzone Resurrection data file (see case 87189). Still crashes.

Clarified - case 87189 can be closed; however, 87853 is still open. :(

Colen March 7th, 2016 05:56 AM

A new release of Army Builder is now out! Everyone who was using this beta, please upgrade to the latest version from the updates mechanism - even if it says there's nothing new, download the latest v3.5c release anyway. Thanks for your help getting the release checked out!