Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   VC bugs I have found (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=7564)

fatolaf April 30th, 2008 06:05 AM

VC bugs I have found

Great work on the new VC list, Congrats to all involved.

Here is a WIP list of bugs I have found so far:

1) No Enchanted shield option for Vampire characters

2) Helm of commandment is not a bound item, currently counts it as one

3) Wight King BSB with non magic banner is allowed magic items, currently list does not allow..

4) A Varghulf is called 'Squad' in the top line, when picked for list

5) Description of 'Banner of Barrows' in main page is wrong, it reads they hit on 3+ instead of getting +1 to hit..

6) Wight King BSB still has 4+ AS even with no shield..

geovaz April 30th, 2008 01:05 PM

Thanks for that fataloaf! hope you dont get attacked by Ghaz for making "shudder" another new thread! Oh my God! What will we do!! NOT ANOTHER THREAD! *runs away*

geovaz May 1st, 2008 06:28 AM

7) Sword of Unholy power should not be usable by all vampires

8 ) A Vampire standard bearer with the Dreadk Knight ability (shield, heavy armour and nightmare with barding) only gives 5+ save

Mr_Rose May 1st, 2008 03:10 PM

Since this appears to be he new "VC Bug thread":

9) Wight Kings can take Arcane Items without giving any sort of error or warning.

10) Necromancers have too many armour options - should only be Nightshroud.

11) Related to 3); giving a Wight King BSB a magic weapon generates errors.

12) Wight King BSB should be able to take a shield.

VonStrom May 2nd, 2008 03:02 AM

13) AB Allows 2 armors to be sellected... Wallach's Bloody Hauberk, and avatar of teath, Resulting in a 3+ armor save...
should only be a 5+

Also works with the other armors in the Armor selection, or in the vampiric powers, (can take 2 dif avatar of death and confers 3+ save, all 3 gives a 1+ save).... Should only be able to take one avatar of death option,

If taking avatar of death, should be able to take a magic armor but not stack the armor bonus

geovaz May 2nd, 2008 07:51 AM

14) For some reason it shows that my vampire lord can take 125 pts of magic items? i think this occured after i selected the sword of unholy power then removed it.

15) dread knight ability does not give a lance either (see issue 8)

JeffP May 20th, 2008 06:54 PM

I have 3.1 and I just tried to create a VC list. The Wight King was not allowed to select the BSB option. Suggestions?

b0ksah May 29th, 2008 05:16 AM

Have added a file to the download section ..where some of the bugs are fixed

Hope it helps some ;)

b0ksah May 30th, 2008 10:58 AM

Added one ..with all known bugs fixed :) Go download it ;)

JeffP May 30th, 2008 06:52 PM

Thanks. I think the issue I had I found to be the Wight King comes with a shield, and that blocks the BSB, until you disable the shield.

Since then, I discovered that the Avatar of Death conflicts with the Flayed Hauberk. It gives an alert that its incompatible due to 2 armor items. I noticed you changed the Avatar of death from 3 different options to 1 that includes all 3. Was that to try to fix the AoD with the Hauberk?