Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Hero Lab Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   www.cheeseweasel.net (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=10876)

Meatpuppet July 22nd, 2010 07:48 AM

www.cheeseweasel.net

Is it just me or cheeseweasel is down? :confused:

ShadowChemosh July 22nd, 2010 10:33 AM

Nope not just you.

Grog July 22nd, 2010 03:10 PM

I get this message as well.

Quote:

500 Error - Web Site is Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.

Please try again later.
Been like that for days.

Lawful_g July 22nd, 2010 03:14 PM

Could be they are doing something for GenCon.

chiefweasel July 23rd, 2010 07:14 AM

Sorry for the site beign down. I'm not sure what the problem is yet. I have not been able to reach my system admin to find out. It's not related to gen Con though, and i hope the site will be up soon.

Sorry for the confusion.

Meatpuppet July 23rd, 2010 11:48 AM

Thanks for the update chiefweasel :)

WayneLigon July 24th, 2010 10:12 AM

Still down. Now unable to use Hero Lab for the game tonight.:mad:

chiefweasel July 24th, 2010 12:59 PM

OK, I looked into the problem. Apparently my domain name has expired and the hosting company never contacted me about it. So now i have to contact them and see what i can do to get access to my account again and correct it. The company is in Australia, I don't know why, so I will need to wait until Monday to call them. Sorry for the problems to everyone, I'll get it back as soon as i can. At the moment though my cheeseweasel email is down as well. So if someone has tried to contact me and it has bounced back, that would be the reason, again sorry about that.

WayneLigon July 24th, 2010 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefweasel (Post 41652)
OK, I looked into the problem. Apparently my domain name has expired and the hosting company never contacted me about it. So now i have to contact them and see what i can do to get access to my account again and correct it. The company is in Australia, I don't know why, so I will need to wait until Monday to call them. Sorry for the problems to everyone, I'll get it back as soon as i can. At the moment though my cheeseweasel email is down as well. So if someone has tried to contact me and it has bounced back, that would be the reason, again sorry about that.

So, is there a way to use Hero Lab until then?

rob July 24th, 2010 08:56 PM

There is no dependency between Hero Lab and the Cheeseweasel site. You should be able to run Hero Lab without any issues, even if the Cheeseweasel site is down. You won't be able to retrieve new material from the Cheeseweasel site, but all material that you've already pulled off the Cheeseweasel site is now local to Hero Lab and can be used without needing further access to the website.