Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Thanks for the update on 3/21/10 but found some errors (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9977)

Yobtar March 21st, 2010 09:04 AM

Thanks for the update on 3/21/10 but found some errors

Much thanks for the Beastmen files and many bug fixes. I found some more bugs in the Skaven file.

War litter mount is US 3 in the file, AB has no US listed.

Rat Ogre Bonebreaker mount is US 3, AB has it as US 4.

Jezzails are US 2, AB has them listed as US 1.

Warplightning Cannon has a US of 3, AB has it listed as US 4.

the Skaven FAQ/Errata found here http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_...en_Mar2010.pdf has the US clarifications.

AB has the Plague Furnace giving the Plague Priest a 4+ ward save currently. The Plague Furnace does not give a Plague Priest a ward save.

Thanks again keep up the good work.

Yobtar March 21st, 2010 09:18 PM

Here are some more bugs I found in the Skaven Data File

Warpstone Tokens should be listed as One Use Only.

Plague Censors should be listed as affecting only Clan Pestilens on a 6 now and not models with mark of nurgle.

Plague Furnace should not give the Plague Priest a 6+ armor save.

Warpfire Thrower should have its template rules changed to any model touched is hit automatically not as per breath weapon.

Warpfire Thrower template should be listed as a flaming attack.

Jezzails have a 4+ armor save (no need for the asterisk).

Also the following items/options/attacks should be listed as Warpstone Weapons.
- Jezzails
- Warp Lightning Cannons
- Plague Censors
- Ratling Guns
- Warpfire Throwers
- Poison Wind Globes
- The Zzzap Bolts from the Doomwheel
- The Billowing Death, Enshrouded by Fog, and Wrecker Attack of the Plague Furnace

Once again thanks for your hard work and time put into making these files in the first place.

MDSalisbury March 25th, 2010 05:48 AM

Yes, big thanks for updating the Fantasy file with the new Beastmen!

I did find one bug - I'm not able to assign a Gorbull as the Army BSB. Wargors and Gorbulls can be made the Army BSB.

Yobtar April 3rd, 2010 08:23 PM

Some more bugs I have found with the Skaven data file.

Warlock Augmented Weapons are currently giving a Duplicate Magic Items error when they are selected for more than one Warlock Engineers. They should be counted as a unit option/upgrade for Warlock Engineers and as a magic item (limit 1 per army) for all other characters.

Death Globes are currently giving a Duplicate Magic Items error when they are selected for more than one Bombardier. They should be counted as a unit option/upgrade for Bombardiers and as a magic item (limit 1 per army) for all other characters.

Warpscroll is incorrectly priced at 50 points. The correct price is 35.

Scavenge Pile items currently can be taken multiple times per character when they should be limited to one of each item per character who can take them.

The Skaven Army book arcane items Warpstorm Scroll, Warp-Energy Condenser, Scrying Stone should count as Magic Arcane items. The only item that doesnt count as an arcane item is Warpstone Tokens. Currently multiple characters that are allowed to take a Warpstorm Scroll, Warp-Energy Condenser, Scrying Stone can take multiples per army and AB isnt reporting a Duplicate Magic Items error. The arcane items from the main rulebook are working correctly.

Yobtar May 7th, 2010 06:40 PM

I saw Rob's response to other posts and thought i would bump this one as it has alot of skaven data file bugs.

robert May 10th, 2010 02:08 PM

thanks, this is on my list of "oh dear lots of bugs to fix" too :~)

robert May 10th, 2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yobtar (Post 37444)
Currently multiple characters that are allowed to take a Warpstorm Scroll, Warp-Energy Condenser, Scrying Stone can take multiples per army and AB isnt reporting a Duplicate Magic Items error.

i think multiple warpstorm scrolls are ok? since its a scroll, like a dispel scroll, so you can take many of them in an army??

Yobtar May 10th, 2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert (Post 38427)
i think multiple warpstorm scrolls are ok? since its a scroll, like a dispel scroll, so you can take many of them in an army??

doh! yes that is true. Ignore the warpstorm scroll pls