Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Tomb Kings (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13187)

EdSteiner January 14th, 2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Ushabti , They come standard wtih Great Weapons. But they can replace the Great Weapons for free with one of the Following, Great Bows and Additional Hand Weapons.

The Army Builder entry does not have the Great Weapons selected. Also, it allows you to add Great Weapon, Great Bow and Extra Hand Weapon at the same time without error.
Fixed for 2.52. I found a neat background code for these free exchanges, learned it making the Skullcrushers for WoC

EdwardQ April 16th, 2013 10:23 AM

Prince Apophas cannot be the General (TK book 58). While there is not a option to select him to be the General. The Roster Validation Report does states that needs highest Leadership. I have a Liche Priest as my general (ld 7) and Prince Apophas on my list.

EdSteiner April 16th, 2013 01:51 PM

Fixed for 2.57

hmjesus July 10th, 2013 09:06 PM

Skeleton Chariots should have the Impact Hits special rule (they do have Chariot Legions to increase the strength, but impact hits themselves aren't mentioned)

EdSteiner July 12th, 2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hmjesus (Post 160696)
Skeleton Chariots should have the Impact Hits special rule (they do have Chariot Legions to increase the strength, but impact hits themselves aren't mentioned)

Fixed for 2.62

Luke_Fletcher1993 October 19th, 2013 09:50 AM

Im new to army builder and have gone on the tomb kings list but can only find High Lyche Priests and Tomb Kings under the Lords section and none of the other ones? Help please

EdSteiner October 24th, 2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke_Fletcher1993 (Post 167742)
Im new to army builder and have gone on the tomb kings list but can only find High Lyche Priests and Tomb Kings under the Lords section and none of the other ones? Help please

I suspect you mean the special characters. You need to select show/hide special characters. Enjoy and welcome to the forums.

Maverick the Slaughterer February 12th, 2014 11:28 AM

Warhammer Tomb King error

Skeleton Horse Archers should be Scouts. Skeleton Horsemen should have Vanguard.

EdSteiner February 12th, 2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick the Slaughterer (Post 175656)
Skeleton Horse Archers should be Scouts. Skeleton Horsemen should have Vanguard.

Both units already had the listed in the description text region, I have cleared it and added it to special rules subsection.

Fixed

greyhseer March 11th, 2014 04:17 AM

Unless I have this wrong, but I don't believe I do: Templegaurd has 3+ save listed...but they have halberds which are a two handed weapon so they cannot get a 3+ in combat (should be 4+)...they only get 3+ against shooting