Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - d20 System (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Community Created 3.5 D&D data set.... (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11584)

Sendric September 20th, 2016 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinrich_krebs (Post 234790)
Good to know.
However those were from 2012. Shouldn't someone have fixed the files by now?

Yes. Sorry. I guess I didn't realize it wasn't already fixed. I have fixed it for the next release, and even added some description for both it and Whisperknife while I was there.

heinrich_krebs September 21st, 2016 12:35 AM

You are awesome.

Illyahr October 9th, 2016 09:31 PM

Hey Sendric, I'm going to start working on the Book of Exalted Deeds, as long as you have no complaints.

Sendric October 10th, 2016 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Illyahr (Post 235954)
Hey Sendric, I'm going to start working on the Book of Exalted Deeds, as long as you have no complaints.

None. I will send you the most recent version.

iamgroot October 22nd, 2016 07:14 AM

Question - encounter builder?

Apologies if the answer to this question is obvious but - I'm trying to use the encounter builder under 3.5 (reanimating a very old campaign for one final hurrah :) ) with the community source material enabled (thanks!), but I am finding that I don't see anything from the additional sourcebooks appearing as options. (Particularly, above 15th level, there are really only pre-gen PC classes.) I have all the sourcebooks enabled in the portfolio.

Should I be seeing something more/am I doing something wrong? Just wanted to see if I should be seeing more monsters before I started flailing around trying to figure out what is going on.

Thanks very much in advance for assistance.

Dami October 22nd, 2016 01:40 PM

You aren't missing anything. The encounter builder in 3.5 doesn't have all the stock monsters that other systems do - yet! Sendric is working on adding monsters to the community files for a future update.

Sendric October 22nd, 2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dami (Post 236566)
You aren't missing anything. The encounter builder in 3.5 doesn't have all the stock monsters that other systems do - yet! Sendric is working on adding monsters to the community files for a future update.

And it's a painful process. I will be attempting to prepare an update for the community over the next couple weeks. Along with that I will provide a first release for the stock portfolios as well. It will be very limited, but at least it will be a start.

ErinRigh October 22nd, 2016 03:03 PM

And with this next update, and chance we'll see Deities and Demigods yet, or is anybody even working on it?

iamgroot October 22nd, 2016 06:27 PM

Got it - thank you very much for the assist!

lordsnarel October 22nd, 2016 11:45 PM

Did the PrC Dragonheart Mage from Races of the Dragon ever make it in? I think I have the most recent update, but I don't see it?