Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Confrontation - English (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Current Update (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5513)

thebutcher May 24th, 2005 07:09 AM

Current Update

Current version is:
1.0 G
+Mainly a fix update, with a few new units added in

thebutcher June 2nd, 2005 06:12 PM

Version 1.0 H
Is now available!

Additons include: CH # 3 and 4, Lion Ballista and many missing Lion artefacts.
Now available in Rag'Narok: Lions and Wolfen

New stuff: the Baronies of the Lion and the Obscure Houses of Acheron are getting set up. I don't see any problem getting them done for Confrontation pretty soon, it's Rag'Narok and the 1000AP stuff that's got me worried.

Lots of fixes and tweaks too! Been busy.

Butcher

thebutcher September 20th, 2005 09:41 PM

BAM :!:
Update mania. Just loaded up a new Warmachine file too :twisted:

Ok, like you might have seen in the other posts, this is a C3 update and work in progress. The files should de-compress into a new folder: Confrontation_EN
I did this just to split the Rag and Con files. Don't panic :lol: If you're having problems, please let me know.

Artefacts from C3 should all be in there and all the spell/miracle packs should all be out!
I've gone through the Dirz and Griffin specific changes & additions and about 1/2 of Acheron's....they have a lot of spell changes, it was making my fingers tired.

So, if you see any spells/miracles that I missed and they shouldn't be in the files, please please please let me know.

Have at it!
Cheers!
The Butcher

thebutcher November 4th, 2005 05:59 AM

Tah-daa!
Latest update has all the new spells and miracles included.
And, all the armies should be cleaned up for C3!!

So, now it's time to polish up some problems and get to working on Rag'Narok!

Cheers
Butcher

thebutcher April 6th, 2006 06:23 AM

Back on track

Got a new update loaded last night. It's full of updates, new units and new army packs.
But, I still need your help. Most of the new units were just the reference cards from Rackham's website so I don't know for sure if they have other important stuff with them...of course characters are a sure bet to have more cards. So don't forget to head over to my old yahoo group and help post scans of those cards at groups.yahoo.com/group/CABGroup

Cheers and good gaming!
Butcher

April 6th, 2006 01:06 PM

Hey Butcher,

Have not had a chance to look at the new update. Where are you keeping the information for what cards you need? Lists on the Yahoo Group or in the file?

AAvH-Darkblade April 6th, 2006 01:07 PM

The previous message was me. Forgot to login.

Cheers, Darkblade

thebutcher June 19th, 2006 05:29 AM

Hey all, new update is available!
Mainly some new units, still working on the Griffin's Aerth? Character...he's a monster.
So, I'm gonna throw the new French stuff in the file this week...just to get them started. AP and Stats etc.

Cheers!
And, see you at Gen Con Indy!!!

The Butcher

thebutcher August 9th, 2006 08:46 AM

Oh-tay

New update! Version Con3_1_4.ab is up and running.

It has some more fixes and the August English releases for you all. Found a problem with the Rag file, but I'm gonna work on that at Gen Con this week and hope to have a file with a few armies in it. Right now the Dirz seem to be working fine, even the Labs are tied into the file pretty well....just don't have all the limits in there ( ie. 1 lab for every 1000AP etc. ), but within a unit I do believe I've got them working out so that the unit can have one lab and any Charactrer/Independant can have a different one ( which as far as I can tell is how it's supposed to work. Right? ).

So, I'll see you all at GenCon! Hopefully I can place better than last year :mrgreen:
Butch

thebutcher September 14th, 2006 11:47 AM

Newness 14 September 2006

Uploaded a "Titan" sized update last night.

1. I've started on the ability descriptions. There's now an option flag to turn on/off the printing of ability descriptions as footnotes on the roster printouts...something handy for peeps doing demo work.

2. Large update of Drunes. I've scrubbed the Drune file and have added/cleaned/fixed pretty much all the units in there. Including adding in support for the Drune Scourges!! So, all you Drune players out there give it a test and let me know how it runs.

3. Miracle overhaul. I've done the Mr. Clean to the Miracles as well. Still not at 100%...but vastly improved. I've divided them up between "Reserved", "Cult", "Alliance" and "Universal" so it should be easier to spot your favorite Miracles now. Warrior Monks are the red-headed-step-child I've not completed. Some are fixed and are showing the "Alliance" group and some only have the "Reserved", "Cult" and "Universal" selections....for now!

4. Artefact overhaul. Much along the lines of the Miracles...Artefacts are now split into "Reserved", "Army" and "General" categories. Not all the "Reserved" artefacts have been fixed...about 1/3 of them are working, however.

Hopefully, #3 and 4 will help the data file load times. But, as more army packs are released and added...the slower the loads will get. I'm trying hard to clean up the unnecessary links.

Cheers, and great gaming!
The Butcher

thebutcher November 13th, 2006 10:22 AM

Version 6

Confrontation 3.5 is sorta here.
>Spells and Miracles are now free
>I have begun adding in the additional abilities for the shooty peeps. While I was at it, I've also begun adding in the Character abilities as well ( figured this would help out the new players a bunch )
>New bits from October and November should also be up and running.
>Wolfen packs have been added
>Griffin packs are up next!

Cheers and give me a holla if you find some problems
Butcher

thebutcher March 1st, 2007 06:58 PM

March 1

March is coming in like a lion here, so I figured I'd get this update out. Bunch of Cadwallon stuff and the Cynwall Ways! The Trihedron will need more work...that one is a bear. The rest should work real well.

Nurbald's artefact is a little strange, to get Acheron units you have to select the artefact and then click on the "star" button to open up the available units. Not too complicated but it is a bit strange.

Cheers!
Butcher

thebutcher March 5th, 2007 07:42 AM

********* FIX *********
Sorry about this! Version 3.8 had a bug in it and I've just released the fix as 3.9
AB should be pointing to the fixed version now.
Here is the direct linkage from DFRU
http://www.datafilesrus.com/a3/Con_EN3_9.ab

All the following updates will follow the file names from now on...I know I have gone off on different names a few times, but I've settled with that...so the next file will be ".../a3/Con_EN3_10.ab" for instance.

Sorry about the screw up!
Recompiles from now on!!!!!

Butcher

thebutcher April 4th, 2007 06:25 AM

Version 3.10

Sort of a quick update. Got the new releases in, put the Orc Hordes in for the second time and started on the Concord of the Eagle ( mostly the Regulars and a few Characters ).

Along with a few fixes and missing things.

Cheers!
Butcher

thebutcher April 20th, 2007 01:36 PM

Version 3.11

April's English units have been updated!
May's French units have been added. By added, I mean their reference cards have been put into the file...any other "stuff" like spells and artefacts will be updated in May, when they are English-ized.

I've started to fiddle with the GDR's insane unit and model limits. I think I'll be able to get most of it to work. The pain will be making all the adjustments every month and every year as they change their mind/minds/whatever.

Oh!
The molochs are not in the file because they threw me a curve there with the Alliance Darkness and then they belong to an army. So, outside of tournament rules in a friendly game you can like take 12 of these guys? I guess in the tournament rules you can take 2 cards of the army specific moloch and that's it? ( can't remember if they are over 30AP or not... ) Damn Rackham always messing with my files! :shock:

Cheers!
Butcher

thebutcher June 20th, 2007 03:51 PM

Ta! DA!
New update-=> 3.13

June's English figs have been cleaned up and July's English and French figs have been added.
Just some FYI about the French stuff: it's just the reference cards, not the additional spells and artefacts...that stuff has to wait for the English releases ( which, btw there are still some French only cards on the website! )

Other than that I'm just twiddling my thumbs waiting for AOB like evryone else...

The Butcher