Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug Reports - version 4.11 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=11749)

Mathias November 18th, 2010 08:28 AM

Pathfinder Bug Reports - version 4.11

(a bug reports thread for the 11/18/10 update)

(note that 4.11 was packaged up on Monday afternoon, but its release was delayed - a few bugs have been reported on its bug report thread since then - please don't repost them here - I'll address the existing posts)

AntHover November 18th, 2010 11:23 AM

Inquisitor, Teamwork feats change/day - does not appear to be using WIS modifier.
Wondrous Items, Boot of Striding and Springing - competence bonus to Acrobatics appears to be always applied instead of just for jumping.

I think both these problems existed in earlier versions as well.

Dragnmoon November 18th, 2010 06:08 PM

After I updated Herolabs to 3.6f I am getting an error.

An unexpected error occurred. Click locate files for details.

Then Once I select the ? mark I get this

Unable to retrieve Licensed updates from server:
Update Error: <?xml version="1.0"?>

Theocrat November 18th, 2010 06:22 PM

I get the same error that Dragnmoon is getting - with both my licenses (primary and secondary).

bam4k November 18th, 2010 09:52 PM

I am also receiving this error.

Mathias November 18th, 2010 10:25 PM

Is there any problem with the actual updates, or is it just an error message that if you click through, everything else proceeds as usual?

evilash November 18th, 2010 10:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I also received the error above, but it went away when I restared HL.

The bug for magical ammunition is still present, where the value of a stack of ammo seems to be multiplied by the number of individual pieces of ammo in the stack. I.e. I have 50 +1 bane arrows that get a value of 415,002 gp and 5 sp.

EDIT: When I open HL I noticed that it said NEW UPDATES up in the right-hand corner, even though I had just updated. When I clicked it I got the attached error. When I click OK I come to the Latest Updates dialog.

rashidali November 19th, 2010 12:31 AM

NPCs are getting maximum hit points for first level if they are a creature that doesn't have racial hit dice and have a class. They should be getting half rounded down for first level.

ShadowChemosh November 19th, 2010 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rashidali (Post 47783)
NPCs are getting maximum hit points for first level if they are a creature that doesn't have racial hit dice and have a class. They should be getting half rounded down for first level.

Reported before and it is correct. See THIS bug post and the official FAQ.

rashidali November 19th, 2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 47784)
Reported before and it is correct. See THIS bug post and the official FAQ.

Sorry didn't see the previous post, and it would've been nice if Paizo was following this with classed characters since they started PFRPG... Even some of the newer stuff in the Serpent Skull AP is incorrect then.