Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Shadowrun (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Bug Reports - Version 1.17 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=15546)

mKell December 31st, 2011 09:59 AM

Bug Reports - Version 1.17

The calculation of the Full Parry dice pool appears to be wrong; it seems to count Reaction twice for the total instead of just once.

Found in the pregenerated characters Bounty Hunter, Enforcer, Street Samurai.

kinevon January 1st, 2012 06:33 PM

Wired Reflexes:
For some reason it is doubling the Essence cost for this cyberware upgrade:
Rating 1 should be Essence cost 2, and therefore 2 essence to buy as standard. HeroLabs is showing an Essence cost of 4 for this at rating 1.
Rating 2, which should be 3 base, is doubling as well.
Rating 3, which is 5, is also being doubled.

This doubling still applies to the improved essence versions versions.

Ugly.

This is for an existing character, in the advancement mode. Unless there is a rule I am missing, there is no doubling of essence cost after character creation...

Edit: Never mind, found out what was causing it, a flaw I had taken and forgotten.

Mathias January 5th, 2012 09:59 AM

This is a bug reports thread for the 1/5/12 update for the Shadowrun files.

Note that there are still some incomplete portions of the Shadowrun files - these are known issues, so there's no need to post bug reports about them.
  1. Combat
    • Apply wound modifiers to the appropriate tests.
  2. Magic
    • Astral Attributes, Perception, Projection and Combat (currently incomplete)
  3. Matrix & Technomancers
    • AR vs. VR vs. Hot-Sim VR (currently incomplete)
    • Active/Passive/Hidden mode
  4. Vehicles & Drones
    • Rigging & Jumping In
  5. NPCs & Critters
    • Grunt/Lieutenant NPC Mechanics
    • Group/Professional Rating
    • Critters
  6. Miscellaneous
    • Track what senses a character currently has active, and report that to the user in a single list. This will be a list of special senses that's shown when you move your mouse over the Perception dicepool at the top of the screen.
    • For the Condition Monitors on the In-Play tab, replace the numbers with boxes
    • Apply various "All Actions", "All Physical Actions", "All Matrix Actions" etc. bonuses/penalties, including wound penalties
    • Modify Contacts so that they can't be altered on the Social tab during Advancement mode, but are instead changed on the Advancement tab, to preserve a record of how your relationship with that contact changed.
    • Guest cost for a lifestyle, shared lifestyles, permanent lifestyles

Anacher January 12th, 2012 03:49 PM

Found a bug with adding a new skill group to an existing character via advancement.

The karma is spent, but the skills don't show up on the active skills tab, nor the character sheet. It's like they don't exist.

Murrdox January 13th, 2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinevon (Post 68206)
Wired Reflexes:
For some reason it is doubling the Essence cost for this cyberware upgrade:
Rating 1 should be Essence cost 2, and therefore 2 essence to buy as standard. HeroLabs is showing an Essence cost of 4 for this at rating 1.
Rating 2, which should be 3 base, is doubling as well.
Rating 3, which is 5, is also being doubled.

This doubling still applies to the improved essence versions versions.

Ugly.

This is for an existing character, in the advancement mode. Unless there is a rule I am missing, there is no doubling of essence cost after character creation...

Edit: Never mind, found out what was causing it, a flaw I had taken and forgotten.

Ha ha! Wired Reflexes doesn't work well with "Sensitive System"! Hopefully you remembered before your character woke up dead from Surgery.

Anacher January 13th, 2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anacher (Post 69096)
Found a bug with adding a new skill group to an existing character via advancement.

The karma is spent, but the skills don't show up on the active skills tab, nor the character sheet. It's like they don't exist.

Actually to update that, in the active skills tab it shows the group line, but none of the skills are laid out underneath it. This applies to the stealth group skill. I am unsure about other skill groups. They also do not appear in the overall skill list.

Mathias January 13th, 2012 03:32 PM

Anacher - that issue was reported in the 1.11 bug reports thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14240, and I still haven't figured out a way to solve it, I'm sorry to say. It does apply to all skill groups.

Anacher January 13th, 2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 69265)
Anacher - that issue was reported in the 1.11 bug reports thread: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=14240, and I still haven't figured out a way to solve it, I'm sorry to say. It does apply to all skill groups.

Thanks Mathias. Didn't see it in the list of known bugs.

raphaelbonelli January 23rd, 2012 04:15 AM

Problem with custom Linguasoft

One of my characters just bought a Linguasoft (Rating 3) to speak Yoruba, one the dialects spoken in Lagos.

But when i add a Custom Language Skill to the linguasoft i just can't give a name to it, and it generates a validation error on Hero Lab. Where i can set a name for a Custom Language Skill added to a Linguasoft Program?

nylanfs January 23rd, 2012 04:45 PM

The only option that I see is naming the linguisoft. But it doesn't seem to add dice to the skill. So it does look like a valid issue.