Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   realm works error every time I load (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=58296)

Burj May 1st, 2017 03:49 AM

realm works error every time I load

1 Attachment(s)
Hello I have the Realm Works Client a friend brought for me kindly a while ago I went to load it up last night whilst trying to do my characters journal so I could get the information from it for my game but every time it loads I get this

Realm Works has encountered a problem we are sorry for the inconvenience

failed to retrieve containment

I have sent the error report

I have followed some suggestion through with a friend

but I still get the issue & I don't know how to fix it so I am open to suggestions
screenshot of the error is attached

Parody May 1st, 2017 04:09 AM

If you've deleted your master folder (the one in AppData\Roaming), reinstalled, redownloaded your realms from the server, and still get the error then there's nothing you can do. You'll have to wait for LWD to fix whatever's gone wrong in the server's view of your database.

Burj May 1st, 2017 04:18 AM

I have fixed it I was thinking that last night I was tired & might of made some silly mistake so I followed through the instructions I was given again now I am a little more clear headed & it worked this time

thrumpskin June 14th, 2017 02:30 PM

Can someone share how they fixed this? One of my PCs has the same error and we cant fix it.

Cid April 15th, 2020 02:11 PM

Of course not.

Valyar April 15th, 2020 10:00 PM

Shitty situation :(
I hope someone is monitoring the support cases for RW and there is no outlook rule to auto-delete.

The_Traveller April 16th, 2020 01:28 AM

Seeing as this is a 3 year old message that Cid felt needed to be necro'd back from the dead, I'm guessing its not really an issue.

They have stated before, while there is no new development, they are addressing critical bugs (the import issue is the last fixed issue).

kbs666 April 16th, 2020 03:58 AM

Except they're not. The HL integration is still broken.

JustinThomason April 16th, 2020 07:41 AM

As are the import issues in builds 254/255. I'm still using the software, and finding a lot of value in it, but it sure would be nice to have a stable build that at least fixes the basic functionality already in the program.

meek75 April 18th, 2020 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Traveller (Post 287879)
Seeing as this is a 3 year old message that Cid felt needed to be necro'd back from the dead, I'm guessing its not really an issue.

They have stated before, while there is no new development, they are addressing critical bugs (the import issue is the last fixed issue).

Other than LWD claiming this, there is no evidence to support it. Other than one update immediately after they announced that RW was no longer in development, they have done nothing.