Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - User Projects (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   DC Heroes or Blood of Heroes? (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=10248)

Kairos February 28th, 2015 07:54 PM

Most of the basics are in place. Next step is to implement gadgets and advancements, and detail out powers. Might actually skin this one, too. :P

MEGS wip screenshot

Azseron September 23rd, 2015 09:52 AM

Those screen shots look quite promising, I know this thread is six months old, but has there been any further development on this?

Azseron May 7th, 2017 05:36 PM

I know I'm resurrecting the dead but has any more work been done on this project?

Kairos October 7th, 2017 05:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
I really need to dust this off, but I've got a bit done on this project (see attached). Left to do:

- Lots of data entry
- Gadgets are in good shape, but need to review
- Output
- Advancement

TaylorBland November 13th, 2017 05:08 PM

just a quick question. i noticed this was last month and so i was wondering if there was any update or even a file we could view? this looks really good and it would come in handy. thanks.

Kairos March 28th, 2018 05:29 PM

Sorry, guys. Been awhile. Add this link to your sources in Hero Lab to check out the rule set.

OverlordofFoxes April 23rd, 2018 10:47 AM

Blood of Heroes

Interesting creation and setup on the rules. Based on the issue that resulted in the Vista version. I’m going to take a gander and assume the descriptions will be generic. What’s the plan on the limitations and advantages for the powers like invisibility doubling the cost?

Kairos April 25th, 2018 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverlordofFoxes (Post 265829)
Interesting creation and setup on the rules. Based on the issue that resulted in the Vista version. I’m going to take a gander and assume the descriptions will be generic. What’s the plan on the limitations and advantages for the powers like invisibility doubling the cost?

I'd handle that with an eval script on the Invisibility thing (haven't gotten that deep yet, but eventually) that checks for the presence of the appropriate Bonus(es) and changes the BaseCost tag. Tags on powers look something like this:

Code:

<tag group="PowerType" tag="Physical"/>
        <tag group="Range" tag="Self"/>
        <tag group="Type" tag="Auto"/>
        <tag group="BaseCost" tag="45"/>

<!-- Factor Cost -->
        <tag group="FactorCost" tag="4"/>

OverlordofFoxes April 25th, 2018 06:19 PM

Its interesting how the MEGs system is setup and I can see how you would handle change. I've been working on my own power file. I've just got to update the limitations.

OverlordofFoxes April 25th, 2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kairos (Post 265899)
I'd handle that with an eval script on the Invisibility thing (haven't gotten that deep yet, but eventually) that checks for the presence of the appropriate Bonus(es) and changes the BaseCost tag. Tags on powers look something like this:

Code:

<tag group="PowerType" tag="Physical"/>
        <tag group="Range" tag="Self"/>
        <tag group="Type" tag="Auto"/>
        <tag group="BaseCost" tag="45"/>

<!-- Factor Cost -->
        <tag group="FactorCost" tag="4"/>

I figured as much that it would need the variables for each one, but for the limitations if put under a different file would it require just calling that specific power?