Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Bretonnians (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=13510)

UltraPrime April 22nd, 2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 80846)
I've posted this last year:

"there comes no failure-warning when you choose a grail reliquae without having a knight with grail vow in your army."

But nothing changed.

Sorry, must have missed this. You can't take a Grail Relique unless you have at least one model with the Grail Vow in your army. Fixed for next release.

UltraPrime April 22nd, 2012 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 80844)
BSB isn't allowed to take additional equipment, but you get no warning if you buy a normal shield for him?

Almost missed this one too! Fixed for next release. Although I could have sworn this was changed, I couldn't find any FAQ regarding this.

UltraPrime May 5th, 2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hiddensnake (Post 70814)
Not 100% sure if this is a bug or if this is intended, just looking for clarification and a bug fix if it is indeed a bug. When you select Virtue of the Ideal for a Lord, it states in the army book that if a character selects VotI, they can't be the army general, even if they have the highest leadership. However, if you then try to give the generalship to either a Paladin or a Prophetess, AB gives you an error that tells you that character is not allowed to be the general. I searched the FAQ for Bretonnia and didn't find anything that said you weren't allowed to do that, so I was wondering if that was a bug or if that was how the rule was generally interpreted.

Thanks for any reply.

Fixed for next release.

Psycho-Joe November 3rd, 2012 04:45 AM

curious that nobody else noticed. Only one (1) unit of KE is allowed to carry a magic banner but there is no validation error if you take more. Found it out by accident when i used an other builder on my android where this validation was shown. Didn't remeber the passage in the army book.

UltraPrime November 3rd, 2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 100096)
curious that nobody else noticed. Only one (1) unit of KE is allowed to carry a magic banner but there is no validation error if you take more. Found it out by accident when i used an other builder on my android where this validation was shown. Didn't remeber the passage in the army book.

Yes, you are correct. Will fix this :)

Psycho-Joe March 31st, 2013 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraPrime (Post 100109)
Yes, you are correct. Will fix this :)

Forgot to fix it? ;-)

EdSteiner March 31st, 2013 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 152200)
Forgot to fix it? ;-)

UltraPrime must have missed it and I never looked, Will review and fix for 2.56 :)

EdSteiner March 31st, 2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 152200)
Forgot to fix it? ;-)

Confirmed as now fixed for 2.56

Psycho-Joe May 11th, 2013 04:51 AM

No validation-error if you give a magic lance to a pala with questing vow

EdSteiner May 11th, 2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psycho-Joe (Post 156297)
No validation-error if you give a magic lance to a pala with questing vow

Will review and report on