Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Realm Works Discussion (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Realm Works News (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=57248)

daplunk December 20th, 2016 08:50 PM

Sif you guys have to pay for medical? Thought you were like world leaders or something.

rob December 20th, 2016 09:44 PM

@Gord: Yep. I've got insurance. Although my smallish share of the hospital stay was still a huge pill to swallow. Ugh.

@daplunk: You'd think, right? Then again, give it a few months and we could be looking back on this as the "good old days".

Greebo December 20th, 2016 09:56 PM

Best wishes and take care, rob!

Viking2054 December 20th, 2016 10:01 PM

Take care of your health, we will still be here once your better. Besides, tis the season for a break.

Merry Christmas.

Silveras December 21st, 2016 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 239947)
Isn't that a good thing? Equal representation of the worker, religious, and warrior castes should yield an excellent balance of high quality content. Right? :)

I know I saw Kosh around here, someplace. But he's never around when you need him. Oh wait, that's right, they've always been here. :)

It's the 20-year anniversary of the final season (that mattered) of an amazingly well-written show (two Hugo awards) that doesn't get the respect it deserves. It's our little homage. :)

Indeed... perhaps the most under-appreciated show I know of.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rob (Post 239947)
As you can see, my spirits are in good shape, but my body has been (and still is) taking a beating these days. So we're a little bit behind where we need to be. Thank you all for understanding!

Take care and get better. As much as we all want stuff NOW, nobody wants it to cost anyone their health. :)

BJ December 21st, 2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silveras (Post 239979)
Take care and get better. As much as we all want stuff NOW, nobody wants it to cost anyone their health. :)

You all are so kind and understanding. Thank you for being thoughtful of Rob's illness! Perhaps now he'll go get some rest. ;)

We can't wait to share all the awesome with you after the New Year!

Chemlak December 22nd, 2016 04:04 AM

Goodness me. Rob, be a good chap and get some rest. Until after Christmas. At least.

Feel free to post here, but please, don't do any actual work. We can wait.

Exmortis December 23rd, 2016 06:31 AM

@Rob - Take care man, do not fret over the holidays, take it easy and rest, the release can wait. There is a nice eternal warm place for anyone who does not agree.

For 45 years I almost never saw a doctor or hospital, except to visit others. My 46th year however has me feeling like a medical experiment. So from one who knows, rest, relax, DO NOT WORK. You have assembled a good team, who can take care of it while you get better.

@LWD Team - Go home, turn off the work brain and enjoy time with family friends and what ever it is that makes you happy.

For me? After my family time? Well if you look, I will be found in the lands of Norrath, enjoying the nostalgia of old school gaming.

Jay_NOLA December 23rd, 2016 10:36 AM

Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to seeing the free content to look at how the Realms were set up.

Hope your getting good medical treatment Rob and nothing like what I got back in 2015 and am still dealing with problems from.

(In 2015 I got very badly injured by a hospital, and also witnessed something done to another patient that gives me nightmares to this day, had my medical records altered by the hospital, and I just learned a few weeks ago that the same hospital violated HIPA law and released them to a lawyer (law firm) who then released them to other individuals (other lawyers) who had no legal right to them them and I get to spend Christmas having a friend help me do complaint/reporting forms to report it to Federal authorities that I got earlier this week and do the report the lawyer and the individuals I'm aware of he sent the records to to the state bar association for violating federal law and my rights.)

BJ December 23rd, 2016 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exmortis (Post 240088)
@Rob - Take care man, do not fret over the holidays, take it easy and rest, the release can wait. There is a nice eternal warm place for anyone who does not agree.

For 45 years I almost never saw a doctor or hospital, except to visit others. My 46th year however has me feeling like a medical experiment. So from one who knows, rest, relax, DO NOT WORK. You have assembled a good team, who can take care of it while you get better.

@LWD Team - Go home, turn off the work brain and enjoy time with family friends and what ever it is that makes you happy.

For me? After my family time? Well if you look, I will be found in the lands of Norrath, enjoying the nostalgia of old school gaming.

Enjoy your adventure in Norrath!

Happy holidays everyone! I hope you each have a wonderful weekend making happy memories!