Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   PF2 HLO Bug List (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=61010)

nightpanda2810 August 2nd, 2018 04:55 AM

PF2 HLO Bug List

I've submit bug reports, but thought it would be useful for others to have clarity on issues as well. If anyone notices any bugs and comments, I'll update the OP.

Also, the dev's have been kicking ass with their can of industrial strength RAID!
  • Heightened spells show as level 1 under the in-play tab.This may not necessarily be a bug, but I consider it one.{REPORTED}
  • Magical armor is not requiring resonance.{REPORTED}

If you're reporting a bug in this thread, PLEASE submit an official bug report. This thread is only for clarity for others.

You can submit a bug report directly from HLO by clicking the gear icon and selecting bug report.

You can also go here.

ShadowChemosh August 2nd, 2018 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 (Post 268773)
The Inspire Courage conditional adjustment doesn't actually adjust anything.

I see the other issues myself but I don't see any Inspire Courage adjustment. Where do you see this?

nightpanda2810 August 2nd, 2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 268781)
I see the other issues myself but I don't see any Inspire Courage adjustment. Where do you see this?

Wrote the below out, as I was going through it, but it's not there! Went back to the bard character I made, and it's there. Seems to only be available when class is set to Bard (which makes it useless, lol.)

Code:

Add a conditional bonus under temporary adjustments.

Once added, close that popup and click on the conditional bonus.

Click on Unspecified and you'll find it in the list.

ShadowChemosh August 2nd, 2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightpanda2810 (Post 268782)
Wrote the below out, as I was going through it, but it's not there! Went back to the bard character I made, and it's there. Seems to only be available when class is set to Bard (which makes it useless, lol.)

Code:

Add a conditional bonus under temporary adjustments.

Once added, close that popup and click on the conditional bonus.

Click on Unspecified and you'll find it in the list.

The adjustment is called "Conditional Bonus" and shows on my Sorcerer. Its a generic adjustment not specifically related to the bard ability. The note is just trying to be helpful to let you know the generic adjustment is available for use.

If I was playing with your Bard at a table I could add that adjustment two times to my character. Once for Attack Rolls by selecting "Attack Bonus" and Once for Damage Rolls by selecting "Damage Bonus". This is not a specific spell effect adjustment like PF1 has. Those are not in yet so they give you generic ones that can be used for MANY feats or spells.

You don't actually select "Inspire Courage" because giving a +1 bonus to Inspire Courage does not do anything. :)

nightpanda2810 August 2nd, 2018 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 268785)
The adjustment is called "Conditional Bonus" and shows on my Sorcerer. Its a generic adjustment not specifically related to the bard ability. The note is just trying to be helpful to let you know the generic adjustment is available for use.

If I was playing with your Bard at a table I could add that adjustment two times to my character. Once for Attack Rolls by selecting "Attack Bonus" and Once for Damage Rolls by selecting "Damage Bonus". This is not a specific spell effect adjustment like PF1 has. Those are not in yet so they give you generic ones that can be used for MANY feats or spells.

You don't actually select "Inspire Courage" because giving a +1 bonus to Inspire Courage does not do anything. :)

When I saw Inspire Courage in the list of choices I assumed it would work as inspire courage, and that other adjustments would probably show up in there as well. Makes sense that it's a generic adjustment.

Hopefully these get added quickly :)

kintrik August 2nd, 2018 05:26 PM

*wrong thread*

Geodragon August 3rd, 2018 03:52 AM

Alchemist - Far something. It doesn't change the throwing distance to 30 for bombs. Also, the text on one screen shows something about you getting a familiar not increased range. Sorry, computer still installing updates so can't view it right now.

wheredoigo August 3rd, 2018 07:19 AM

Submitted this bug yesterday: After entering the Custom Name for "Other" deity you still get a validation error. Seems there is a field for deity alignment which isn't appearing in the table.

ShadowChemosh August 3rd, 2018 08:03 AM

To make sure everyone knows posting bugs in this thread does NOT report it to LW. You must REPORT BUGS HERE to get them fixed. I mean sharing for others is cool but you need to report the bug. :)

You can also find a report bug from the Gear Icon in HLO.

nightpanda2810 August 3rd, 2018 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geodragon (Post 268814)
Alchemist - Far something. It doesn't change the throwing distance to 30 for bombs. Also, the text on one screen shows something about you getting a familiar not increased range. Sorry, computer still installing updates so can't view it right now.

Confirmed, submit report, adding to OP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheredoigo (Post 268817)
Submitted this bug yesterday: After entering the Custom Name for "Other" deity you still get a validation error. Seems there is a field for deity alignment which isn't appearing in the table.

Confirmed, adding to OP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh (Post 268818)
To make sure everyone knows posting bugs in this thread does NOT report it to LW. You must REPORT BUGS HERE to get them fixed. I mean sharing for others is cool but you need to report the bug. :)

You can also find a report bug from the Gear Icon in HLO.

Going to add this to OP.