Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Pathfinder Bug reports - version 2.6 (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=9979)

Mathias March 21st, 2010 10:56 AM

Pathfinder Bug reports - version 2.6

I think the previous bug reports collection is getting too long, and it's time for a new one.

kargoth March 21st, 2010 12:22 PM

Summoner spell issue

1 Attachment(s)
Copied over from previous bug reports as it was near the end:

Hey, just got the new download and started testing out the summoner. I made a 7th level summoner and it only shows that he knows 0 and 1st level spells instead of 0-3. Do I need to re-download the update because it didn't update properly or was this a simple oversight? Thanks again for a really nice product.

Update: I reinstalled the download and the problem still exists. If I click on spells it shows the correct number that I should have for 7th level but the system will only let me assign spells for levels 0 and 1. Added picture for reference.

Leonal March 21st, 2010 03:05 PM

Thanks for the continued updates!

The Alchemist is lacking a good reflex save. (Good Fort and Ref in Final Playtest)

WarDawg March 22nd, 2010 12:55 AM

Great job on the updates and forum replies.

Just noticed the -1 damage with silver weapons is applying to bludgeoning weapons, should only apply to piercing and slashing weapons.

Sketchpad March 22nd, 2010 05:19 AM

Awesome update :) The Witch class, however, only has one spell ...

Thetis_39 March 22nd, 2010 08:46 AM

Barbarian Rages

Not sure if this is a bug or not but when the Barbarian raging ability is activated it increases the total number of rounds of raging per day due to the increase in constitution is this correct?

Pierre

Mathias March 22nd, 2010 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonal (Post 36992)
Thanks for the continued updates!

The Alchemist is lacking a good reflex save. (Good Fort and Ref in Final Playtest)

Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.

Mathias March 22nd, 2010 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sketchpad (Post 37003)
Awesome update :) The Witch class, however, only has one spell ...

When I press the spellbook button for the witch to assign the spells her familiar makes available to her, I see the proper list of spells she can learn. After learning some spells, they're available for memorization.

The fact that witches don't have all the 0-level spells in their spellbook to start with is a bug.

Lackoffocus March 22nd, 2010 04:24 PM

When You choose an Oracle you get all the Cure and Inflict spells listed as bonus ones.

modus0 March 23rd, 2010 02:47 AM

Fighter Armor Training doesn't seem to be working correctly.

Adding Full Plate (Armor Check Penalty -6) to a 20th level Fighter should be giving an ACP for the Full Plate as -2, which is showing properly in the entry for the armor, but skills with ACP are taking the full 6 point hit.

For example, the character has a Dex of 18, and 10 ranks in Ride, for a +17 modifier without armor. Equipping a set of Full Plate drops that modifier down to a +11 instead of the +15 is should be.