Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   The 9th Age (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   1.12 Release Feb '16 (Initial Release) (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=54882)

EdSteiner February 1st, 2016 07:40 AM

1.12 Release Feb '16 (Initial Release)
 
Release Notes:
- Initial Release

Please if you find a bug or text error please try and cite the error and provide a book page reference or in the case of FAQ errata, cite the army FAQ and so forth.

If you find a programming error, IE (Something does not work) give an example on how to recreate the glitch.

You can use either the auto-update feature or DL manually from
http://dl.dropbox.com/s/1oxu5ew9h1o1l6v/9th_1.12.ab

Infyrna February 4th, 2016 05:24 AM

Saurian
 
Hi Ed,

Great to see you guys have taken on the mantle for 9th Age.

Here are a couple things I have picked up from the Saurian Ancients Book:

1. Great Weapons do not modify Init to 0, I think this is global (page 69 BrB).
2. Saurian Warlord should have a def Armour Save of 5+, but its 4+ atm. (Saurian page 4)
3. Cuatl Lord, Master of Magic cannot be combined with Unconquerable Will or Wellspring of Power, (Saurian Book page5)
4. Skink Captain's cannot take spears as a option (Saurian page 6)
5. Skink Braves, adding Caimans should be restricted to 1/8 skinks (page9)
6. Skink Sky-Riders, use different mounts to characters i.e not Alphas (page13)
7. Spearback have a 4+ innate defense not 5+ (page15)

Hope this helps

Cheers
Infyrna

EdSteiner February 4th, 2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infyrna (Post 223374)
Hi Ed,

Great to see you guys have taken on the mantle for 9th Age.

Here are a couple things I have picked up from the Saurian Ancients Book:

1. Great Weapons do not modify Init to 0, I think this is global (page 69 BrB).
2. Saurian Warlord should have a def Armour Save of 5+, but its 4+ atm. (Saurian page 4)
3. Cuatl Lord, Master of Magic cannot be combined with Unconquerable Will or Wellspring of Power, (Saurian Book page5)
4. Skink Captain's cannot take spears as a option (Saurian page 6)
5. Skink Braves, adding Caimans should be restricted to 1/8 skinks (page9)
6. Skink Sky-Riders, use different mounts to characters i.e not Alphas (page13)
7. Spearback have a 4+ innate defense not 5+ (page15)

Hope this helps

Cheers
Infyrna

All fixed, save #1 as I have not come up with how or if I want to modify the Init to reflect great weapons. I could not find the error on #5 as the unit ratio as you start with 25 skinks which means up to 3 caimans, then add the 3 caimans increase the unit to 32 skinks or 31 plus champ then the caimans allow another to be added which is correct 32/8 =4 unless I missed what you meant by ratio.

EdSteiner February 4th, 2016 10:44 AM

DL same file again

Infyrna February 4th, 2016 10:59 AM

Thanks Ed. will recheck 5 :)

Infyrna February 4th, 2016 11:06 AM

Alpha Pterradon and Pteradon are Fly (9) (Page 20)

Also maybe add it to the Mounts Mv stat so its more visible?

EdSteiner February 4th, 2016 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infyrna (Post 223416)
Alpha Pterradon and Pteradon are Fly (9) (Page 20)

Also maybe add it to the Mounts Mv stat so its more visible?

Yup I saw that able 20 minutes after I fixed the above issues. DL same file again.

As for showing it in the mv stat, not sure if that approach works as some times units must move via their ground mv value. But I will toss that concept and something with the great wep in value

KeX76 February 4th, 2016 03:27 PM

Warriors of the Dark Gods

Wasteland Chariot cant pich barding as upgrade and save should be 5+ not 6+ with barding 3+

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/pdf/the...ods_0-11-1.pdf

Infyrna February 4th, 2016 03:33 PM

Thanks, think thats it for Lizzies. Will check out some of the other armies today.

EdSteiner February 4th, 2016 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeX76 (Post 223445)
Warriors of the Dark Gods

Wasteland Chariot cant pich barding as upgrade and save should be 5+ not 6+ with barding 3+

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/pdf/the...ods_0-11-1.pdf

Fixed DL same release


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.