Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer 40,000 (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Issues with new CSM (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=26012)

mikespol October 28th, 2012 09:53 PM

Issues with new CSM

Maybe I'm missing something, but I've noticed the following issues with the new CSM update.

Terminator Champions: I can't select lightning claws
Plague Marine Champions: I can't select a Power Sword without removing bolt pistol instead of plague knives.

Cheers

mikespol October 28th, 2012 09:57 PM

Never mind. Found it on the AB40K issue forum. Hopefully fixed in the next update.

SpaceWolf October 30th, 2012 07:41 PM

More glitches I've found:

You can't assign a god to a demon prince. You MUST choose the type of demon prince (Khorne, Nurgle, etc) by the rules but there is no way to do that in the file. This also means you can't give the demon prince artifacts since they are all dedicated to a specific god.

If you choose more than one Chaos sorcerer with Mark of Tzeentch, then Thousand Sons become Elite again. Same for any other mark and cooresponding troops.

El_Jairo October 31st, 2012 02:19 PM

I have seen the following two issues with CSM codex application in AB:

1)You can select two Chaos Artefacts for two different lords in the same army. You are only entitled to one CA per army.

2) Havocs can select Missile Launchers (MLs) but can't buy the flakk missile upgrade for those MLs.

flash78 November 1st, 2012 08:14 AM

chaos space marines

if you give the terminators mark of tzeench its not adjusting the invulnerable save to 4+. It still says they have a 5+ invulnerable save

BlacKnight November 2nd, 2012 05:34 AM

Issue with Defiler

Adding the Power Scourge option does not give the extra attack bonus that an extra melee weapon should give to a walker:

pg84 "If a Walker is armed with two or more Melee weapons, it gains +1 bonus Attack for each additional weapon after the first. Unlike other models, this is not limited to a single bonus Attack, so a Walker with three Melee weapons would have 2 bonus Attacks."

So a Defiler with 3 Power Fists and 1 Power Scourge should have 3 bonus Attacks and in AB should have the Attack profile of 3/6. It currently reads 3/5.

BlacKnight November 2nd, 2012 02:23 PM

[BUG] Terminators

Found another bug:

For the terminator champion you are unable to select additional weapon options if you want to replace both you Combi-Boltgun and/or Power weapon. Deselecting Combi-Boltgun and the Power Weapon does not open up these additional weapon options.

fyrebyrd November 2nd, 2012 07:09 PM

fellas,

You might get better responses to your bug requests, if you check on our website and post them there instead. Thanks!

www.ab40k.org

armyman463 November 6th, 2012 08:03 AM

The Beserker Champion with basic weapons is illegal why is that