Lone Wolf Development Forums

Lone Wolf Development Forums (http://forums.wolflair.com/index.php)
-   Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed. (http://forums.wolflair.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Bug Reports] Lizardmen (http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=12552)

conspiracynutt April 22nd, 2012 02:51 AM

Hiya,

I have found a little problem with lizardmen temple guard, their save is listed as 3+ which is correct for LA, SS and Shield but in combat they use Halberds which requires 2 hands so they cannot use a shield so their saves should be 3+ for shooting and 4+ for combat :)

Goldenwolf April 24th, 2012 07:31 AM

The Chameleon Skinks still generate a rule from 6th or 7th that lets them setup between 2" from an enemhy on the list, and they do not have this rule anymore, they just use the scout and aquatic rules.

UltraPrime April 25th, 2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conspiracynutt (Post 80840)
Hiya,

I have found a little problem with lizardmen temple guard, their save is listed as 3+ which is correct for LA, SS and Shield but in combat they use Halberds which requires 2 hands so they cannot use a shield so their saves should be 3+ for shooting and 4+ for combat :)

AB can't really tell whether you are in combat or not, so this is more an inconvenience.

UltraPrime April 25th, 2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldenwolf (Post 80954)
The Chameleon Skinks still generate a rule from 6th or 7th that lets them setup between 2" from an enemhy on the list, and they do not have this rule anymore, they just use the scout and aquatic rules.

Fixed for next release.

Mathias January 21st, 2013 09:09 AM

We received this report through our support email address, so I wanted to pass it along to you:

When I choose Warhammer Fantasy, Lizardmen army at any point range, I choose Stegadon and it shows Giant Bow attached to it. But when I choose Skink Chief and add a Stegadon to him, the Giant Bow is no longer listed in the Stegadon's abilities. I do believe the Giant Bow remains even though the Skink Chief is added. It's no problem for me to fix it myself, I just thought you guys should know for futur reference. Thanks a lot for this amazing software!

EdSteiner January 21st, 2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mathias (Post 122963)
We received this report through our support email address, so I wanted to pass it along to you:

When I choose Warhammer Fantasy, Lizardmen army at any point range, I choose Stegadon and it shows Giant Bow attached to it. But when I choose Skink Chief and add a Stegadon to him, the Giant Bow is no longer listed in the Stegadon's abilities. I do believe the Giant Bow remains even though the Skink Chief is added. It's no problem for me to fix it myself, I just thought you guys should know for futur reference. Thanks a lot for this amazing software!

Thanks for the message

Fixed for 2.52

richw March 5th, 2013 10:07 PM

Stegadon Mount bug
 
Hi,

Thanks for the hard work on these data files - I use them frequently and appreciate them!

For the Lizardman army - if I take a Skink Chief or a Skink Priest and give them a Stegadon mount, it is counting the points correctly against the hero points pool. However, it is also using up a rare slot.

A hero riding a Stegadon mount shouldn't count as a rare choice.

Thanks again!

EdSteiner March 10th, 2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richw (Post 140920)
Hi,

Thanks for the hard work on these data files - I use them frequently and appreciate them!

For the Lizardman army - if I take a Skink Chief or a Skink Priest and give them a Stegadon mount, it is counting the points correctly against the hero points pool. However, it is also using up a rare slot.

A hero riding a Stegadon mount shouldn't count as a rare choice.

Thanks again!

Fixed for 2.55

richw March 13th, 2013 10:30 PM

Thanks very much!

Infyrna July 12th, 2013 09:39 AM

Staff of the Lost Sun
 
Hi

When I choose staff of the last sun as a magical weapon on my skink chief and then give him a spear I get an error (Magical weapon + normal) but the staff counts as a short bow so I should be able to take a mundane CC weapon.

Thanks


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright 1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.